Steven N'Zonzi

xXKonan

He would actually be a good backup for Busi and generally fit well here.

problem is he turns 30 in a few months.

Messi983

Don't really see age as that problematic as long as Arthur will prove to be the real deal and we get De Jong next year we would have a good mix of youth and experience.

Raketa10

He is not good enough, we need someone better. He can only be a backup, we need someone who can actually improve our midfield and not someone who can cover for Busi or Rakitic when they are suspended or injured. Pass!

Sorin

N'Zonzi is a good player, however I don't think we should spend 40 mill on this type of player who is 30 yo too boot. We have Rakitic and Busquets who are similar players position wise and then there's Arthur who can do some of the things N'Zonzi does(passing, covering ground). Admittedly he's tall, can tackle really well and is a good passer of the ball but personally I wouldn't buy him.

TitoTata

Banned
N'Zonzi is a good player, however I don't think we should spend 40 mill on this type of player who is 30 yo too boot. We have Rakitic and Busquets who are similar players position wise and then there's Arthur who can do some of the things N'Zonzi does(passing, covering ground). Admittedly he's tall, can tackle really well and is a good passer of the ball but personally I wouldn't buy him.

Plus he's much faster , more mobile and more aggressive than Rakitic

TitoTata

Banned
He is not good enough, we need someone better. He can only be a backup, we need someone who can actually improve our midfield and not someone who can cover for Busi or Rakitic when they are suspended or injured. Pass!

He played very well against Modric and Rakitic in the World Cup final !!

Andrew M

That's not how AGES work 2018 less1988 :)
Rakitic is 31in a few weeks .... Nzonzi is 30 in December..

So he's actually 1 year 3 months younger than Rakky

What are you smoking, bro?

Rakitic is born in March 1988 and N'Zonzi December 1988. So rudimentary mathematics would tell you that Rakitic is 9 months older than N'Zonzi.

This lesson in mathematics is free of charge.

TitoTata

Banned
What are you smoking, bro?

Rakitic is born in March 1988 and N'Zonzi December 1988. So rudimentary mathematics would tell you that Rakitic is 9 months older than N'Zonzi.

This lesson in mathematics is free of charge.

I simply consulted Google maybe I misread something maybe the site was incorrect but given I mentioned the months involved it's clear to all that my maths are fine and your logic is dodgy

Last edited:

TitoTata

Banned
LOL what an argument! :rofl1: He was a SUBSTITUTE and he played for 35 min. Get a grip dude! He is an average player and he fore sure isn’t fast! :lol:

To come on cold in a World Cup final and do well against a midfield including one of the best midfielders in the world AND Rakitic is impressive!

Also I'm comparing his speed to Rakitics who's officially the slowest player in the whole squad ..

Last edited:

Joan

I simply consulted Google ... given I mentioned the months involved it's clear to all that my maths are fine and your logic is dodgy

Rakitić date of birth: 10.3.1988.
N'zonzi: 15.12.1988.

A year and 3 months older, you say.

Btw., N'zonzi is as slow as Rakitić if not even worse.

Home of Barca Fans