Your Favorite FC Barcelona game

Science Kid

1994 Champions League final against AC Milan...the game that made me fall in love with Barca even though we lost by a large margin.Stoichkov was my favorite player for years.

1997 CWC final vs PSG First big title since i became a fan.I loved that generation:Hristo,Ronaldo,Pep,Giovanni,Sergi,Lucho,Vitor Baia...

1998 Copa Del Ray final vs Mallorca Craziest penalty shootout i've seen,Rivaldo and Figo missed but Reiziger of all people secured the title!

2001 vs Valencia Rivaldo's bicycle kick game...fantastic game,tense with so much on the line and that finish...amazing!Another peculiar generation with my personal favorites being Rivaldo,Kluivert,Zenden and Frank DeBoer...our Dutch contingency didn't bring a lot of titles but i had a lot of fun watching that team.

2006 final vs Arsenal The first CL win in my lifetime as a fan.

2009 Semi rematch vs Chelsea I'll never forget the moment when Iniesta scored...my throat still hurts from the screaming :D

2009 Fifa World Club Cup final vs Estudiantes...So close to the sextuple and yet with played a pretty bad match until Pedro's header sent the game into overtime...and there Messi's brilliant chest goal.

2011 Semi final vs Real,first game. The tension and the pressure were so high around those matches,it felt so gratifying beating Real in the most important match of the year especially seasoned with one of Messi's best goals.

2011 Final Villa's goal will remain one of my favorite Barca goals.

2015 2:1 vs Real and 3:0 vs Bayern

Home of Barca Fans