EURO u21

Diogo28

How long will it take for you guys to praise the likes of Bernardo SIlva or William Carvalho? Two of the bigger prospects atm.

khaled_a_d

How long will it take for you guys to praise the likes of Bernardo SIlva or William Carvalho? Two of the bigger prospects atm.

I think everyone knows that .would argue that that both are more of a proven young players than a prospect .
Bernard is one of the best talents in the team that finished 3rd in good french league and was in the quarter final of the CL .Carvalho is 23 and has been on the radar for couple of seasons now

Hamzah

High Definition Member
was just about to post that. maybe he thinks he is the new zlatan? couldn't get a game for celtic ahead of leigh griffiths though...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Now.......The Danes really love to boast about how superior they are and how they're the best team in Scandinavia/among the Nordic countries. Atleast they've done so every single time they've met Norway, Sweden, Finland from what I can remember. I haven't read what they said this time, but I guess it really fired Sweden and particularly Guidetti up.

Though they have the Euro 92.

Last edited:

Jenks

He's been running his mouth throughout the entire tournament to be honest. This from a lad that City just released on a Bosman.

Noex

The Swedish Wizard
Now.......The Danes really love to boast about how superior they are and how they're the best team in Scandinavia/among the Nordic countries. Atleast they've done so every single time they've met Norway, Sweden, Finland from what I can remember. I haven't read what they said this time, but I guess it really fired Sweden and particularly Guidetti up.

Though they have the Euro 92.

The Danish coach said before the game that he would rather face England or Sweden. Well he got his wish :D

Jenks

There are just no runners for Portugal. They dominate the ball but everything is in front of Sweden. Never a pass on in behind, only wide. Penalties it is...

Home of Barca Fans