EURO u21

zanela

The Czech crowds are pretty hostile to Ter Stegen in particular for some reason, every time he touches the ball they whistle at him. Why?

Didn't watch the prev. games, did you? He's got more booed in this tournament than Terry has in his whole career. Ok that was an exaggeration. :p May be because he's the star player of the GER side, and they want to mess with his focus. His distribution has been very underwhelming thus far.

GER is quite scrappy in the attacking third. Volland having a Pedro moment.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He could have done better to save that goal, I think. Also the one that was headed out by the German defender from the goal line. Ter Stegen is still quite raw.

zanela

GER qualifying to the semis as group runners-up. Since they won the WC, all their youth teams have suffered. Lol

He could have done better to save that goal, I think. Also the one that was headed out by the German defender from the goal line. Ter Stegen is still quite raw.

Tbf, there was no need to call him up. Leno & Horn were more prepared as they were part of the training camp. MAtS joined them much later. How do you motivate for an U-21 when you've already won the CL. When his best trait is suffering, you know he's already checked out. Ironically, his weakness i.e ball handling @ corners/crosses has been quite solid in this tourney, everything else is kaput.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

Butland, Jenkinson, Garbutt, Forster-Caskey, Stones, Gibson, Kane, Redmond, Chalobah, Ings, Lingard

Line up vs Italy

Never heard of forster-caskey? Is he any good? RLC should of started over him.

It is a shame pritchard was injured he played well last game!

Ings starting aswell wouldn't be my choice.

S7_MUFC

England players have absolutely no composure on the ball and are resorting to kicking it long to Kane

Hamzah

High Definition Member
British players need to actually care about technical skills and keeping posession. I think now that all the leagues can be easily watched this will get better, maybe younger fans will see continental football which is more technical and has tactically smarter players.

tbh the problem is the culture of kick and rush football and premier league fans who get impatient too easy and want a big ping ball match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Changing coaches won't magically turn these players into good. Changes at grassroot level needed in England. Less running, more playing with the ball.

It's been the same shit here in Norway, but it's been changing lately. More running around the pitch and interval training than actually playing football, that won't help the players with regards to their technical skills and development.

Home of Barca Fans