EURO u21

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Watching the Euro U21 online, on an American channel and one of the "analysts" asking the other whether the CB or the Quarterback made the mistake leading to Germany's goal.

AlrightinternethereisthePicarddoublefacepalmDoyourthing-93910.gif

Jenks

Watching the Euro U21 online, on an American channel and one of the "analysts" asking the other whether the CB or the Quarterback made the mistake leading to Germany's goal.

AlrightinternethereisthePicarddoublefacepalmDoyourthing-93910.gif

Quarterback is a term used in England too now, to refer to a holding player with a great passing range.

BenRobbins

England U21s line-up vs Sweden: Butland (c), Jenkinson, Moore, Gibson, Garbutt, Chalobah, Hughes, Carroll, Pritchard, Kane, Redmond

Still the same cb's which and carroll is playing again for some reason. Lingard played well last game and didn't deserve to be dropped but pritchard should play aswell so i guess we can't have both.

BenRobbins

This is pathetic. We are just going to go out again, sack the manager and then get another shit one in to replace the shit one we had. Typical england.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Quarterback is a term used in England too now, to refer to a holding player with a great passing range.

Since when? Never heard it from others than American commies.

It just sounds stupid IMO.

BenRobbins

Lingard should of started. Carroll cannot play next game surely?

Bring in Chambers, Stones, Loftus-Cheeck, JWP and Lingard.

Jenks

After the last game everyone said Pritchard should start over Lingard because of a good cameo. We really should have taken Ibe to the tournament.

Galning

[MENTION=695]Galning[/MENTION] (or anyone really), did you happen to watch Italy vs Sweden? Only caught the end and was wondering if the scoreline reflected the game. I know there was a penalty and red card for each side.

Yes I watched. It was a very even game with no chances for either side really. Sweden was mostly defending though but Italy couldn't create anything and their passing was super slow. In the end I would say it was a fair result because they had the same level of ability but Sweden had a much higher winning mentality.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The Czech crowds are pretty hostile to Ter Stegen in particular for some reason, every time he touches the ball they whistle at him. Why?

Home of Barca Fans