Xavi Simons

God Serena

I'm not worried.

If the kid does hire Raiola and gets convinced to leave we'll have just gotten rid of another disloyal La Masia kid, and those types very rarely turn out to meet their potential anyways imo. But considering how he and his parents fought to resist FIFA's ban just so he could play for us (And didn't just run to Ajax like he easily could have) and how he's already rejecting poaching attempts every summer I still fully expect to see him lining up with the B team in 4-5 years, hopefully without his talent falling off as he makes the step up ala Kaptoum, Godswill, Quinitilla, Adama or any other Juvenil A superstar who struggled at the B team level.

Jallo

He ain't going anywhere, if I remember correctly Barcelona recently gave him pay raise in response to Eric Garcia leaving. I think Barça will make it hard for these kids to leave in the near future as the loss of Mboula and Garcia is still fresh.

BarcaOG

Banned
really concerning...young athletes (or any kids really) should not be involved with unscrupulous businessmen like raiola, who probably only sees simons as a latent piggy bank

God Serena

La Masia players in most cases come out pretty humble, so I think the coaches and teachers do a pretty good job of that.

messi1995

Xavi Simmons (Barca Youth): "I prefer to assist than to score. For me, assists are the most important. When I score, I am happy, but if a teammate scores I am also happy. So I prefer to assist because it's good for the team." #FCBlive

Nothanks

all hype aside and stardom (because lets face it now people know him more for his story and years of recognition) is he even a standout for his current side? is he developing well?

Home of Barca Fans