Xavi Simons

Raketa10

He looks like a huge talent but this is disgusting! This world has gone crazy, even 16y old kids are now blackmailing the club. Just fuck off and never return!!! Barca should never again talk with any player linked to Raiola! :puke:

EDIT:
Writing "thank you" letters with 16y of age while playing for Juvenil B, this is pure comedy! :lol: :lol: You are still a kid hyped by Twitter and Instagram and not a professional player you dumb spoiled brat! :facepalm:

Last edited:

Devils

Most overrated talent to grace La Masia over the past decade.

He's a better social media promoter than he is a footballer.

I was waiting for the day we got rid of this fool and today I can celebrate.

khaled_a_d

Wow! Isnt he one of the most generation talented kid by far?

Nope, one of the most hyped when he was kid though.
Club made a clear choice when they renewed Ilaix Moriba for what he wanted, such things don't happen often and it is usually a rare exception.
I think it is clear who they valued more. Like way more

Raiola? WTF. I thought this kid loved Barca.

Do you think a 16 years old kid really have much say about the 1st big fat contract he will get? Probably earning more than his family earned in their whole life

Porque

He was superb in those youth tournaments a few years back. Perhaps he has stalled or perhaps the club haven't projected him like Mateu Morey because of complex renewals.

The big problem here though is being aligned with Mino Raiola. Every renovation and negotiation is taken place on the open market with half of Europe being shared our offers with him, and asked to increase. It is not a long term strategy to stay with a club. You can see that while Mino is flirting de Ligt to half of Europe that he is also flirting others he represents.

Only time will tell if if 2m for Fati and Illaix is better than 2m in Simons and Kubo. Atleast he didn't go to Madrid

abbbs97

Another overhyped Instagram kid off to PSG. Fitting.
Barca offered him a chance to skip Juvenil B and play with Juvenil A and he still declined. Good luck at PSG, kid.

Also, absolutely ridiculous that a 16 yr old kid has Raiola as his fucking agent. The whole letter with his logo imprinted on it and saying goodbye. You're 16, kid! Nobody really gives a fuck about this.

God Serena

If he was good enough for what he was demanding, he'd be with Illaix on the brink of playing with the B team. As it stands, he was only going to be playing for Juvenil B.

Not bothered by this one.

xXKonan

Honestly, I've seen more people upset when we lost the likes of Garcia, Gomez, Morey, etc than with Simmons.

I expected Simmons to leave at some point with that rat as his agent. Simmons was hyped up a couple of years back but as time went on we clearly had even better talents than he was and I don't think him leaving was the end of the world.

Messi983

Only time will tell if if 2m for Fati and Illaix is better than 2m in Simons and Kubo. Atleast he didn't go to Madrid

I prefer to pay a bit more to the kids who actually wants to stay than overpay for those who don't want to stay/return.

Home of Barca Fans