Xavi Simons

camelot

Banned
Performing for the under-15s against the likes of West Brom and Barcelona, Dembele was the star of the show, running rings around boys older than him to pick up the Player of the Tournament.

Like Messi, Dembele often cuts in from the right wing onto his favoured left foot, can pick a pass and takes a wicked set piece.

His Messi-esque skills already have fans worried that the cash-rich clubs will try to snatch..no doubt wev'e got our eye on him now!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/watch-celtic-wonderkid-karamoko-dembele-8574632

ldsix

[tw]851344063202820099[/tw]

Lack of 20 minutes from first half and he was benched for another twenty in second half.

ldsix

Xavi Simons named MVP (Infantil level) at MIC-Mediterranean International Cup, also Infantil A won the trophy :)

Windhook

How crazy football is. These kids are just 13-14 years old and we already have this kind of Messi - Cristiano rivalry going on between Xavi Simons and Karamoko Dembele.:lol:

xXKonan

I read a rumor from MD which reported from the Sun, saying Chelsea will be after him again this summer. apparently they already tried in January, but he told them no. Chelsea has a great academy, but unfortunately very little of them even get a chance at playing with the first team.

Well it's the Sun reporting it so it's likely Bollocks, But Chelsea have been following Simons and have tried to sign him on a couple of occasions.

Last edited:

Zinedinho

I read a rumor from MD which reported from the Sun, saying Chelsea will be after him again this summer. apparently they already tried in January, but he told them no. Chelsea has a great academy, but unfortunately very little of them even get a chance at playing with the first team.

Well it's the Sun reporting it so it's likely Bollocks, But Chelsea have been following Simons and have tried to sign him on a couple of occasions.

Isn't this against the rules, for which we got the transfer ban?

navidjaan

I'm in contact with his dad and he has told me before that Chelsea has never approached them and if they would they would be rejected.

Home of Barca Fans