User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Most special talents

  1. #1
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Most special talents

    Many good talents in la masia but who would you say is the most special talents? Can be talents under both Juvenil teams too.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Trickykid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    6,143
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gumbau

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should really be the question of which 12/13/14 year olds are lion hearts that bleed Barca?

  4. #4
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or should the question be why you are a psychopath? You seriously was abused by your parents as a kid lol. I was just asking a normal question, but yeah a psychopath just can't stop talking to me almost everytime I'm writing here. I don't give a shit about you mate, stop talking to me.
    Last edited by messi1995; 29th March 2018 at 08:17 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Or should the question be why you are a psychopath? You seriously was abused by your parents as a kid lol. I was just asking a normal question but yeah a psychopath had to answer. I don't give a shit about you mate, stop talking to me.
    Mmm maybe more psychotic behaviour is to act like a fantasist on forums and pass off others opinions as your own then lie about it.

    Maybe.

    Block me if it bothers you.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 29th March 2018 at 08:22 PM.

  6. #6
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I admitted that I copied others opinion. I still shared his opinion and the only reason I copied him was because I couldn't said what he wrote better. But me and you are finished, but you just can't stop responding to my comments on this page. The only psychopath here is you that spend your time on barca forum every minutes because it took you 5 minutes to respond to my comment. Get a life mate ☺ do you even have friends?

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Lol I admitted that I copied others opinion. I still shared his opinion and the only reason I copied him was because I couldn't said what he wrote better. But me and you are finished, but you just can't stop responding to my comments on this page. The only psychopath here is you that spend your time on barca forum every minutes because it took you 5 minutes to respond to my comment. Get a life mate ☺ do you even have friends?
    Lolzers. You did same with youncules twitter then claimed you work for them.

    Fantasist.

  8. #8
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't. I just joked about it when you asked me about it under the Palencia discussion. You asked me if I was one of them because I praised him like they did. I don't work for Youngcules and I copied siemprecastro's opinion. Can you stop talking to me now?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    I didn't. I just joked about it when you asked me about it under the Palencia discussion. You asked me if I was one of them because I praised him like they did. I don't work for Youngcules and I copied siemprecastro's opinion. Can you stop talking to me now?
    Haha you did claim to work for them. Now 'just joking'.

    There is a block button if want to use it.

  10. #10
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I claimed it because you asked me, but it was a joke and I'm saying it now.

    I'm not weak. I just want the discussion to stop so you can stop talking to me. I don't have to block a psychopath like you that spend your time on barca forum waiting for me to write something. You are tragic and there is nothing you can do about it. Just do something in your life mate, you are 35. Go and get a job or something because we can clearly see that you don't have one. You are the fastest person here to responding to everyting. I can respond to you after 6 hours and you will respond in 5 minutes. Get a life man.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Lol I claimed it because you asked me, but it was a joke and I'm saying it now.

    I'm not weak. I just want the discussion to stop so you can stop talking to me. I don't have to block a psychopath like you that spend your time on barca forum waiting for me to write something. You are tragic and there is nothing you can do about it. Just do something in your life mate, you are 35. Go and get a job or something because we can clearly see that you don't have one. You are fastest person here to responding to everyting.
    It was a lie but at least owning up to it. I commend you.

    Who mentioned being weak?

    You can block me if want. Easily done.

    You got me. I am a psycopath with no job. Truth hurts.

    You are a fantasist who knows fuck all about Barca but copies opinions from twitter and then lies about it.

    Thats us both outlined.

  12. #12
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have to block you because a psycopath word doesn't hurt me.

    Lol I copied something about a player I know? I have wrote about Riqui Puig before, haven't I?

    Lol I know alot about Barca, I have been a barca fan since 2002 mate. Also visited Camp Nou in 2004, 2008, 2011, 2015 and last summer. Say whatever you want but I shared a opinion about a player I already knew about.

    While you spend your time to praise the board for signing Mcguanne type of signings.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    I don't have to block you because a psycopath word doesn't hurt me.

    Lol I copied something about a player I know? I have wrote about Riqui Puig before, haven't I?

    Lol I know alot about Barca, I have been a barca fan since 2002 mate. Also visited Camp Nou in 2004, 2008, 2011, 2015 and last summer. Say whatever you want but I shared a opinion about a player I already knew about.

    While you spend your time to praise the board for signing Mcguanne type of signings.
    Haha ok. If a 'psycopaths' words dont hurt you stop bleeting on about being responded to.

    Sorry I can see you really do bleed Barca and seem a true leader type. My mistake.

    Mmmm now one of us called McGuane a 'true talent' and one of us said quite like Barca taking punts on players but not to get too excited as McGuane not rated all that highly.

    Wonder who said what..

  14. #14
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    250
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I just don't want to talk to you, thats it? You are a 35 year old pedophile and psycopath spending your time on barca forum trying to troll me 😂😂😂

    Yeah should be a leader like Puyol. A great leader like him that doesn't let crybabies and psycopaths hurt him.

    Lol lie. You see? Keep trying to troll me but a idiot like you will never. I said "surely a talent" which he is like many other talents around the world. Never said he was a "true talent" something Aleņa is. The psycopath here is still you lying about things I didn't say. You are thr one that praised the board for signing him. What you are saying is that even tho the player is shit then it's good that the board signed a player like him because he didn't cost too much and is low risk.

    Get a life mate, you have been at your house since you was born and was abused by your parents.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18,239
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    Lol I just don't want to talk to you, thats it? You are a 35 year old pedophile and psycopath spending your time on barca forum trying to troll me ������

    Yeah should be a leader like Puyol. A great leader like him that doesn't let crybabies and psycopaths hurt him.

    Lol lie. You see? Keep trying to troll me but a idiot like you will never. I said "surely a talent" which he is like many other talents around the world. Never said he was a "true talent" something Aleņa is. The psycopath here is still you lying about things I didn't say. You are thr one that praised the board for signing him. What you are saying is that even tho the player is shit then it's good that the board signed a player like him because he didn't cost too much and is low risk.

    Get a life mate, you have been at your house since you was born and was abused by your parents.
    Haha you whipping out the 'peadophile' shout again.

    Strange that your mind always goes to such things....

    And I was abused by my parents?

    Interesting stuff from the fantasist.

    So McGuane was 'surely a talent' haha. More praise than I ever gave him eh?

    Yip I want Barca B to take low risk punts on players. 100% yes I do. Even better if they are 'surely a talent'.

    Keep crying about Palencia and the likes. You dont have a clue about the players it seems.
    Last edited by JamDav1982; 29th March 2018 at 09:45 PM.