Let's all laugh at this List.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Why is the list so ridiculous? It's not a list of the greatest players, it's the most valuable players. That takes more things into account. English players will always have a premium because Premier League teams need to fill a quota and since there's a lack of good English players, the decent ones become ridiculously expensive. And Ronaldo's valuation is lower because of his age I presume. The only thing ridiculous on the list is how high Hazard is (should be below Neymar)

Catalan Fan

I did chuckle..

Sterling at £60m ? City just offered L'pool £25m + add ons (rejected), but that's more than he's worth already ffs.

StarLord

Why is it absurd? Maybe they are just taking into account the fact that EPL players are over-priced.

So, do you think that Sterling can command almost a 50% premium over Gareth Bale in the transfer market? Or that Diego Costa can command double the price of Lewandowski? Or that Alexis is worth more than James or Suarez? Or that Coutinho and Oscar are worth much more than Verratti/Koke/Busquets? Or that 32-year-old Yaya is worth more than 31-year-old Arjen Robben?

All of the above examples (plus many more) are quite absurd. And yes, while EPL players are overpriced, I am certain that nobody will be willing to pay double the amount for Diego Costa than for Lewandowski etc etc etc...

Yannik

can we please continue this list until place 100 please?
Just so that I can see who is worth less than Jordan Henderson or Romelu Lukaku according to it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The Football Observatory

Released another shit list a month ago about best players in each position so not surprised to see them release more garbage.

Morten

This list do have some valid player values , but also some that are completely wrong while other players are completely forgotten. Its a strange list.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
This list do have some valid player values , but also some that are completely wrong while other players are completely forgotten. Its a strange list.

Like any other list. Rarely we see lists that agree with everyone's valuation of the players.

Home of Barca Fans