How would we play without Messi ?

serghei

It's pretty obvious that the overall quality of this team is very very high, even without Messi. If Messi is out, then we have the best player in the world in Neymar, and the 2nd best player in the world in Suarez, playing at the same time in our attack. Messi makes it even better and completes the trio.

BBZ8800

bbz, its high time you eat your words

Currently it seems that we can win La ligas even without Messi.
We still have to see how we would cope against Bayern without Messi.

I don't want to know that yet (I want Messi to be fit).

But yes, we played awesome yesterday even without Messi.
Neymar turned into a leader when Messi is not there, and Suarez stepped up also.
Also, the whole team plays somewhat different because not every pass needs to go to Messi.
So, we are weaker without Messi, but our game (when it works properly) is less dependant on 1 player then.

But look, I said that even without Messi, we will win CLs from time to time, once in 3-4-5 years.

On the other hand, Madrid fans claim that this is the worst Real in years, with the worst tactics, Ronaldo on a decline, Benzema in prison, Bale being a monkey as always, attacking line too far from midfield, midfield with bad balance with James in it etc.
Anyway, I am happy with our play, I have higher hopes now that we can titles even without Messi.
But still, I am still cautious, this was only one match.
I like larger samples.

JamDav1982

Barca are world class without Messi and better with him.

It is simple as that he makes an already great team better.

khaled_a_d

I hate to say that ,but that Messi injury could overall has been good for us
Neymar actually had the chance to step up and him and Suarez had to work on their understanding even more .both stepped up massively .I might dare to say it was good for Neymar to see himself as a future leader in the team in small but good sample size
The team as a whole reacted very well and gradually it helped some players
Also Messi got much needed rest
Could have been even better if Rafinha was healthy ,would have got plenty of chances

NotInHere

Not having Messi leaves room for Neymar to fully shine like he does with Brazil, and you guys are right Barca can live without Messi, having Messi just makes barca much more unstoppable

I don't know why people are trying so hard to prove barca can win without messi though

Home of Barca Fans