Aleix Vidal signs up till 2020

hamidyk

The Catalan wing back has been signed from Sevilla and will be officially presented on Monday lunchtime

Aleix-Vidal-OK-03.v1433710589.jpg

FC Barcelona and Sevilla FC have struck a deal to bring Aleix Vidal to the Camp Nou, with the 25-year-old signing a five-year contract that will keep him at the Club until June 2020.

Vidal – a pacey right wing back – will be officially presented on Monday, with the signing ceremony set to take place at 1.00 pm CET after a morning of medical tests at the Hospital de Barcelona and the Centre Mèdic at the Ciutat Esportiva.

45 minutes later, Aleix Vidal will take part in the traditional photo session on the Camp Nou pitch in the Barça strip and at 2.15 he’ll give his first press conference at the Club.

The signing ceremony and official presentation will be streamed live on the Club website.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/aleix-vidal-signs-up-till-2020

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cheers for reporting the news [MENTION=15377]hamidyk[/MENTION]

Welcome back Aleix!

dakt

He looks like me.
Good, now I can imagine myself playing in Barca. :D

Anyway, glad he's here. Big shoes to fill and I'm very sorry to see Alves leaving, but club needs to move on. Vamos Aleix!

Home of Barca Fans