Anthony Martial

JamDav1982

He is though. I'd argue he's better than Thauvin and Lemar as a LW option. He just doesn't get to show it because he is constanty benched at his club

He is benched for a reason. Not been good enough.

There have been games when given a chance and been fucking awful and not grasped it at all.

On performance his minutes were on merit last season.

Calidad

Coman was closer to the squad than Martial.

Don’t understand all this poor Martial stuff. Coman, Payet certainly would have been picked ahead of him in the attacking slots, and neither of them made it in the squad either (largely due to injury)

FC433

That he is available? It has been reported many times that he is not in Jose M's plan. Has one year left. However, the issue is that MU is demanding about 70m and that is why not many clubs are interested in him.

GOAT_SUAREZ

That he is available? It has been reported many times that he is not in Jose M's plan. Has one year left. However, the issue is that MU is demanding about 70m and that is why not many clubs are interested in him.

He isn't good enough for Barca, is too expensive for a backup and he wants to start. 0/3 happening here.

FC433

^ Cannot argue about quality. I believe that he is good enough and he is exactly what we need. A winger who can score. He is a fast and good dribbler. 60m is not that much in this market and it is worth risking.

I do not think there are other alternatives, and we should not really start the season with only Suarez.

Martial Messi Dembele
Coutinho Busquets Arthur
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Stegen

And yes he should start.

JamDav1982

Barcelona should not even consider 60m for Martial.

Massively over rated and no top top club will be after him wouldnt think.

FC433

I understand. Care to share alternatives? Do you think our attack is good enough?

Is the issue his quality or price? or you do not think he suits our style?

Laplacian

Martial fits us better than Dembele does, he possesses incredible close control dribbling so he can easily move in tight areas.

FC433

Absolutely frustrating to watch today. Now I understand why some or many against getting him. Unbelievable performance.

mesiesta

United will not let him leave I think, they don't have enough attacking players for the start of the season - Lingard, Lukaku and Rashford will not be ready due to WC and Alexis has some problems too. They may have only Martial and Mata ready for the first PL games.

Givenchy

please United, do a Martial swap for Willian + cash with Chelsea and save us :lol:

(seriously though i do think Willian would be great at United, we just don't need him here)

Home of Barca Fans