Anthony Martial

Laplacian

It's sad seeing a dude career being potentially ruined because of some power plays between two assholes that don't actually care about him. The dude wants to play football and they won't even give him a loan, at the very least. All the more reason i support the rise of player power over clubs, they'll have more control over their lives.

xXKonan

[tw]1034833059261149185[/tw]

Good chance he will. It's funny seeing how many United fans that still defend Mourinho and that there willing to throw Martial under the bus for him. Martial isn't perfect but Mou is pretty much damaged goods at this point. His destructive way of handling players always bites him in the ass.

Devils

Obviously he will outlast Mourinho, but what guarantees does Martial have at the club? He's still below the pecking order of the likes of Sanchez, Rashford and Lingard. Also Lukaku if you count him.

Dude is wasting his career. But he also seems like a lazy wanker so I wouldn't be surprised if he's content earning big money while being a bench player.

FCBfan22

He agrees a new 5 year deal at United????

He is either incredibly lazy or greedy. Another explanation is that Mourinho is gone soon.

Devils

United are likely scared of letting him go despite him being poor and not warranting a new contract.

Martial highlights so many problems at United:

-The manager wants him gone
-The board/Woodward wants him to stay
-Martial may receive a new contract and big pay increase despite doing fuck all in recent times and not warranting it.

Martial and his agent must be laughing all the way to the bank because they are going to get a huge payday and new contract by leveraging the circus situation at this club to their benefit.

xXKonan

It's Woodward's doing no question.

From what a couple of articles I have read Woodward and the rest of United's board are worried about him moving to another big club and him becoming the next Salah/KDB etc. And you know who the Manager that booted them out was? It was Mou himself.

Imagine being in Woodward's shoes and selling Martial so Mou can have his little precious aging CB in Alderweireld and aging Workhorse winger in Willian while Martial ends up becoming the real deal at places like Bayern/Barca/Real etc. And make it worse after making said signings Mou has his third season syndrome and ends up getting sacked. United not only sold their gem to satisfy Mou but also be stuck with two players on High wages who have little upside to them as they are getting older.

Woodward nor United's board are perfect by no means. But I could see why they could be wary of selling Martial and giving in to the demands of Mou who has built a reputation of being some strong man asshole who manages to fuck everything up by his third season.

Laplacian

The reports are misleading. A new offer has been shown to Martial (in fact the 5 year deal was shown before the summer) by United's board, no news of Martial agreeing to it. If Martial only cared about money he wouldn't have thrown a fuss about it last season, it's quite obvious playing time means a lot to him.

Laplacian

two beautiful goals.

has been dropped by Mourinho for no apparent reason for the workhorses and big target men and still brought himself back to the starting line up. 3rd time too.

time to stop branding him as a mentally weak player.

Xavinho

Martial looked great in United's 5-1 away win at Cardiff. Contract's running out though. Only one more year after this season once United activate their option. Tick tick tick...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He ticks a lot of boxes, I've got to admit that even though I'm not his biggest fan. If he keep doing well until the end of the season and still won't sign a new contract there is an opportunity here. Finding another striker in this market is not easy.

Home of Barca Fans