Anthony Martial

Givenchy

I honestly think if he was playing week in week out and chelsea, city, spurs or pool he would be unreal and setting the PL alight. Jose is holding him back atm it is so frustrating.

I know it sounds daft but in the some i would of personally preferred if Lukaku wasn't bought and we played Rashford uptop and Martial on the Left or vice versa and they would be smashing it.

Also if we (united) had a proper LB who would over lap regularly and create more space for him he would be even better. He is usually double or treble marked and still pulls of a madness every game.

how do United fans rate Martial vs Rashford? although i hope Rashford ends up worldclass (england fan so yeah any promising player is a plus :lol:) i feel Martial will end up the better player.

a few of his dribbles this season were just :worthy:

BenRobbins

how do United fans rate Martial vs Rashford? although i hope Rashford ends up worldclass (england fan so yeah any promising player is a plus :lol:) i feel Martial will end up the better player.

They love them both but i think the majority see Martial has a higher ceiling but both are pretty good already. Frustrating they play in the same position. People are calling for Jose to play Rashford on the right and Martial on the left and see how that goes.

He's done some filthy stuff this season already, hes making players look stupid every game.

IamGundogan

Martial is the better player IMO and I don't even think it's too hard a decision to come to.

ASordidGod

Martial was excellent in his first season(their best player probably under LVG), had a disappointing second season due to personal problems and imo mismanagement, and has been excellent again this season when given a chance. Which isn't as often as he deserves, because Mourinho picks players not according to talent but rather those he trusts to do exactly as he wants. But just because Martial isn't a Mourinho kind of player doesn't mean he isn't a genuinely world class talent (potentially). Personally I don't think we'll get him, but if there's a chance we should absolutely be in for him.

BenRobbins

Guy is a joke , nowhere near good enough for any of the sides he's played with never mind Barca.

He is a talented younger and inconsistent. He does need to improve in the regard but its a bit harsh saying he is a joke. Watching him you can see he has a lot of ability.

Zincubus

Banned
He is a talented younger and inconsistent. He does need to improve in the regard but its a bit harsh saying he is a joke. Watching him you can see he has a lot of ability.

I'd agree with your last comment-- on his day he's unplayable !

I think the issue is Jose's style of play rather than the lad's ability .

I reckon he'd be great on in Neymar's old position .

Riordon

We should keep an eye on this guy as he is doing really good this season. His close control is really fantastic. Thats important for our attackers. With Sanchez going to United they are overbooked in the attack. Martial doesn't seem that happy at Manchester. Will only have a year left next summer but United have option to extend for one more. Either way should monitor the situation.

draconifire

After we get Griezmann, we don't have any space for another attacker. Even without the Atletico star we are stacked, and have no space for him.

Givenchy

idk, under the right manager he could fulfil his potential but with Moureen its a waste of time. Look what Peps doing with Sane, if Martial was at City imo we'd see a different beast

Total-Football

is this the same martial.i know you re talking.bout? lmao !

this guy is.going.to be another.theo.walcot. a 30 years old young prospect who.will.never make it. his.close control.is.good but it.aint better.than.halilovic`s. That.one particular thing is.not.going.to take you.anywhere.if you are.shit.in.other.areas.. and he is shit.at everything.else.

Home of Barca Fans