Anthony Martial

Trafalgar

Martial has much better potential than Lemar in my opinion, and can also play up front. Insigne I haven't seen much of to be honest but he'd be very expensive I think. Martial is young, WC potential and at least theoretically attainable at a reasonable price. Which isn't to say I wouldn't take Lemar/Insigne, just that I think Martial would be the best option. Obviously we'd need a lot more than just him, but it's a start.

Lemar was impressive with the french NT against England and has more european experience than Martial, I also like his strong mental.

ASordidGod

Lemar was impressive with the french NT against England and has more european experience than Martial, I also like his strong mental.

Yeah, he looks decent. But I'm not convinced Lemar's going to ever be anything other than good. Martial could be great.

ASordidGod

Could work,sure. I do still want Dembele though. Plus a couple of mids, maybe a back up CB, and I'm not at all convinced by Ter Stegen while we're on the subject... ��

ASordidGod

I don't think that he's lazy, but yeah, I'll admit, could be hard to keep happy. Still think it's worth the risk though. New Henry perhaps... But we'd get the good years this time, not the past his prime ones.

Home of Barca Fans