Anthony Martial

Givenchy

were not even linked with him. he'll probably go Spurs with Alderweireledld whatever his name is the other way

FC433

Am I the only one who still want him? I think he still has potential and he still can make it, but I do not know if he wants to. He does not seem to care, which concerns me a little bit.

Givenchy

Am I the only one who still want him? I think he still has potential and he still can make it, but I do not know if he wants to. He does not seem to care, which concerns me a little bit.

id take him at 40mil but his attitude is a concern but not all that suprising under Moureen.

if he reaches his potential though, Martial-Mbappe-Dembele front 3 would be like the 3 egyptian god cards in yugioh. damn once France get a decent manager :worthy:

FC433

id take him at 40mil but his attitude is a concern but not all that suprising under Moureen.

if he reaches his potential though, Martial-Mbappe-Dembele front 3 would be like the 3 egyptian god cards in yugioh. damn once France get a decent manager :worthy:
True. I like him a lot and I believe he has a lot to offer. He is much much better than we think. I am afraid that he is going to be another version of Giovani dos Santos in terms of attitude.

MU might be interested in Gomes/ Paulinho/ Digne/ Vidal. We have got many players who fit their team. I would assume 40m - 70m max is a reasonable and possible price for both.

Givenchy

True. I like him a lot and I believe he has a lot to offer. He is much much better than we think. I am afraid that he is going to be another version of Giovani dos Santos in terms of attitude.

MU might be interested in Gomes/ Paulinho/ Digne/ Vidal. We have got many players who fit their team. I would assume 40m - 70m max is a reasonable and possible price for both.

not sure where he would fit at Barca currently, hed be swapping one bench for another most likely. i agree with the dos Santos comparison, his career could go either way, maybe a spell at Dortmund would do him good under a manager who believes in him.

FC433

You made an excellent point. He would not start right away. However, he has got what we need. An actual LW and another striker because Paco is very limited just like Icardi and Morata, which is not what we need or even should have. Another fast forward, Messi and Suarez are not fast, which makes us not that dangerous on the counter. And he is available on the market. I genuinely think we can do about 15m - 25m + Gomes.

He is worth the risk.

Laplacian

I see it get thrown a lot but I never get any examples. What are his attitudes? Martial's media presence: posts pictures of himself in a swimming pool with his daughter, basically. What does he say to the english media? Nothing. Doesn't say shit. How does he perform on pitch? Tracks back, sticks to his position, and doesn't fight/argue with officials like our golden boys Suarez and Neymar (when he was here) do. Wants to move out of his club, but instead of forcing it he's willing out to fulfill his contract; a true professional. Whereas Dembele acted like a child.

I keep hearing "attitude problems" but he is literally far better than any of the drama queens we have and constantly go for in transfer windows.

Home of Barca Fans