Anthony Martial

ASordidGod

I rate him highly. There are concerns about his attitude, sure, and his progression these past few years, but I'd be very happy to have him here, either from left or possibly a future striker.

Barca83

Banned
Martial > Griezmann
1. Griezmann will likely cost us at least 250-300 million over 5 years (100m transfer + >30m gross wage now that Atletico offered more). There were also rumors that we would pay Atletico 120m instead of the 100m buyout to avoid hurting our relationship with them which would increase the cost even further. Martial is appearently only on 65k per week at United, so would probably only cost about 100-110 million over 5 years (60-70m transfer + 5-8m wages)
2. It's impossible for Messi, Griezmann, and Dembele to all play together in their best positions. Dembele or Griezmann would have to play on the left, where they are not nearly as effective.
3. Martial is younger with tons of potential and would not be a guaranteed starter every match, which would make it easier for Valverde to rotate between him, Suarez, and Dembele.
4: Most importantly, it would be amazing sticking it to Mouyes if another one of his talented castoffs went on to become a world class player for us.

Devils

United: How to shoot yourself in the foot 101.

Take the young lads number and give it to a 35 year old Zlatan and then bench him when he is on good form for Alexis Sanchez who looks as out of place as possible at United.

Givenchy

Instead of shoehorning Griez in the wings we can get him for 30m-40m.

if we didn't have Dembele sure but if we want to actually win a CL before Leo retires we need world class players now

anyways i wonder where hes going? I saw Juve and Spurs were interested but both are probably the tightest penny pinchers around :lol:

BarçaBarça

United: How to shoot yourself in the foot 101.

Take the young lads number and give it to a 35 year old Zlatan and then bench him when he is on good form for Alexis Sanchez who looks as out of place as possible at United.

If they manage to screw up Rashfords development as well, they truly are their own worst enemy :facepalm:
That kid's got potential to be a PL-great, that is for sure.

Home of Barca Fans