Anthony Martial

Givenchy

we should go for him imo, nowhere near the finished article but as said above theres a lack of world class or even potential world class strikers available right now and under a new manager (hopefully) we could mold him into one. we could get him cheap

FCB1987

Banned
we should go for him imo, nowhere near the finished article but as said above theres a lack of world class or even potential world class strikers available right now and under a new manager (hopefully) we could mold him into one. we could get him cheap

👍👍

soul24rage

He looked good playing in the middle in his first season with good hold up play and smart finishing. But for some reason, i think he'll renew with United now that mourinho is gone.

HanDW

With the exception of the 19/20 season he is been the United version of Dembele, one good match here and there but no consistency whatsoever, they're still waiting for him to live to the expectations.

Laplacian

With the exception of the 19/20 season he is been the United version of Dembele, one good match here and there but no consistency whatsoever, they're still waiting for him to live to the expectations.

Not even close lol. Martial at the very least has had 3 really good seasons out of 6. His 19/20 season stands out because he was able to pull out Mane/Salah type performances. Unfortunately he is do inconsistent you don't know which Martial you'll get each season.

Still a far cry from Dembele as Martial has actually had good seasons. We're still waiting on Dembeles first good season.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not even close lol. Martial at the very least has had 3 really good seasons out of 6. His 19/20 season stands out because he was able to pull out Mane/Salah type performances. Unfortunately he is do inconsistent you don't know which Martial you'll get each season.

Still a far cry from Dembele as Martial has actually had good seasons. We're still waiting on Dembeles first good season.

Martial is worse than Dembele. Just as frustrating but worse.

Laplacian

Martial is worse than Dembele. Just as frustrating but worse.

Martial has had several seasons with 18-20 goals. Dembele even in his best season never managed to get half as good as Martial in end product. Martial also knows how to use the ball in tight spaces.

Get out of here.

Laplacian

I agree, the takes on this board just annoy me. Like seriously my first post in this conversation literally started with calling Martial shit and now I'm defending him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSeMXnaukM

If Dembele performed like this for half a season this entire board would call him world class. The ability to pass and move to free yourself up for a one-two, composure with the ball under pressure especially inside the box, composure with his finishing, varied technique in finishing, and being able to be a part of the build up play; these are all skills an in form Martial consistently demonstrates, skills that Dembele desperately lacks. I don't care how many players Dembele can dribble past, he doesn't have half of Martial's intelligence and technique let alone the end product.

Home of Barca Fans