Anthony Martial

Devils

This guy has gone AWOL apparently and is now going to be fined wages.

[tw]1024650704231833602[/tw]

United are a proper mess. This might be the Mou 3rd season to end all Mou 3rd seasons.

serghei

:lol: I remember when redcafe had a thread in which they said they wouldn't trade Martial for Messi.
Now he's refusing to train and wants to leave on a free. :rofl1:

One of the most deluded threads I've ever seen on a football forum.

KingLeo10

:lol: I remember when redcafe had a thread in which they said they wouldn't trade Martial for Messi.

nah, it's par for the course for united fans. they still think they are the biggest club in the world, even in 2018. :lol:

Devils

I think he wants to leave and Mou will sell him, but the club directors deem him non-transferable.

I honestly can't blame Martial for wanting out though, the way they treated him when they bought in a 35 year old Zlatan and now Sanchez has been ridiculous.

Laplacian

The vitriol people write about this guy even when he's done nothing to warrant it publicly is amazing. A week away from the club and the toxic reactions from redcafe, reddit, and son were truly a marvel to witness: despicable attitude, whiny player, no respect for the club, shit mentality for missing training.

Guess what we just found out? His wife had post-pregnancy complications and has only recently recovered. Jesus christ, people's perception of his character is just seriously out of line. I truly feel sorry for him.

Andrew M

The vitriol people write about this guy even when he's done nothing to warrant it publicly is amazing. A week away from the club and the toxic reactions from redcafe, reddit, and son were truly a marvel to witness: despicable attitude, whiny player, no respect for the club, shit mentality for missing training.

Guess what we just found out? His wife had post-pregnancy complications and has only recently recovered. Jesus christ, people's perception of his character is just seriously out of line. I truly feel sorry for him.

Most fans are entitled twats

jairzinho

I think he wants to leave and Mou will sell him, but the club directors deem him non-transferable.

I honestly can't blame Martial for wanting out though, the way they treated him when they bought in a 35 year old Zlatan and now Sanchez has been ridiculous.

He wants out. He’s behind Lukaku in the pecking order for the cf spot which is his preferred position. Doesn’t seem to get along well with Mourinho either, which isn’t surprising.

BenRobbins

His partner had birthing complications he hasn't gone AWOL. He will be @ training in Manchester tomorrow or the day after.

People make a judgement on what they want to see due to the hate for certain teams.

Martial will not leave unless we get a huge offer from somewhere or players offered that can improve the squad. He is fine at United

BarçaBarça

Left out of their squad. Reports say that Mourinho wants to swap him for alderweireld or willian. I could see that happening, although it is a shame if we don't get big money for Mina.

Givenchy

weird situation. he wants to leave, Mourinho is happy for him to leave but nobody actually wants him. I guess him going to Spurs in a straight swap for Alderweireld is the best he can hope for

Saladin

Another promising youngster sold by Mou.

Agreed. Martial + a competent coach who can inject trust trust and confidence into this man and sky is the limit for his development. Sarri would be a better match than Mourinho. Pep and especially Klopp or even Tuchel could bring out the star in him.

Donatello

Agreed. Martial + a competent coach who can inject trust trust and confidence into this man and sky is the limit for his development. Sarri would be a better match than Mourinho. Pep and especially Klopp or even Tuchel could bring out the star in him.

I doubt Chelsea will go for him because they have adequate depth at wings, Hudson-Odoi & Hazard on left, Pedro and Willian on right. The only scenario is if Morata & Batshayi are sold, then Martial could play as a CF.

Home of Barca Fans