Anthony Martial

Devils

Typical Mourinho.

Wouldn't be of surprise if he takes the KDB and Salah route after he escapes Mourinho's shit football.

Givenchy

he'll be a star under the right manager. think he'll end up at Madrid or PSG but would welcome him at Barca

also totally agree with above, this will turn out to be another Mourinho masterclass like KdB and Salah were

Last edited:

Barca83

Banned
I think he'd be a good signing for us at the right price this Summer: he would probably compliment Messi and Dembele better than Griezmann as he is best starting on the left.

Givenchy

I think he'd be a good signing for us at the right price this Summer: he would probably compliment Messi and Dembele better than Griezmann as he is best starting on the left.

if we didn't have Dembele he'd be a great buy for us but Mbappe/Dembele are superior talents to Martial imo. we need Griezmann, a world class player, if Suarez continues to play like shit. I think Martial could end up at Atleti replacing Griezmann

mesiesta

Mourinho is just blind, he rates Rashford above him, it's nonsense. Unfortunately, he is not good enough in right (mostly he plays as LW and FW), so I don't think we will buy him. There is a very little chance that he, Alba and Coutinho can play together through left.

Givenchy

signing Alexis was pretty stupid. now expect United to bring in Perisic to replace Martial, Moureen will leave United with a pensioner squad like he did Inter

why did Zinc get banned btw

Barca83

Banned
Reports that United would be open to selling for around 50m; around that price I'd much rather sign him and then splash out on a world class midfielder like Eriksen than go for Griezmann. Before Mouyes joined, he was considered arguably the most talented young player in the world. He'd also fit in much better positionally than Griezmann who is best playing in the same areas as Messi.

Givenchy

Reports that United would be open to selling for around 50m; around that price I'd much rather sign him and then splash out on a world class midfielder like Eriksen than go for Griezmann. Before Mouyes joined, he was considered arguably the most talented young player in the world. He'd also fit in much better positionally than Griezmann who is best playing in the same areas as Messi.

doubt United would let him go for 50m after Mbappe and Dembele went for 100m+ last summer. I'd love to see him at Barca some day but nows not the right time imo. a front 3 of Martial-Messi-Dembele wouldn't provide enough goals and we'd be relying totally on Messi for another season. EV would probably bench Martial anyways :lol:

getting Griezmann gives us a proven goalscorer. its good having young talent but too many leads to inexperience in the CL

Andrew M

Yeah and Januzaj was also considered a future world class player. Perhaps we should sign Luke Shaw too.

Givenchy

Looks like he is leaving United in the summer. I wonder where he will end up.

probably Juve in a swap deal for Sandro. honestly Martial is talented and it could be Salah 2.0 but i think his mentality and attitude will stop him reaching those heights. for United the best thing would be loaning him or a buyback option as its not clear how much longer Mourinho will be there and he could blow up under a different manager

Home of Barca Fans