Anthony Martial

xXKonan

DLkYQUrXcAAG-do.jpg

We are linked with Martial now. :VdB:

Givenchy

DLkYQUrXcAAG-do.jpg

We are linked with Martial now. :VdB:

I think Martial will be off in a season or 2 but probably to PSG as Mbappe replaces Cavani. United would be idiots to let him go, though it won't suprise me if Mourinho is still there. the guy seems miserable as fuck

Last edited:

xXKonan

MD claims he's on our agenda and they mention due to his situation of not being a starter it could help pave the way for us to sign him.

The chances of this happening are close to Zero imo. We will ask them about Martial and they will quote a price of 150 mil and we will be like lol no way.

aaron101

MD claims he's on our agenda and they mention due to his situation of not being a starter it could help pave the way for us to sign him.

The chances of this happening are close to Zero imo. We will ask them about Martial and they will quote a price of 150 mil and we will be like lol no way.

His situation of not being a starter at United? If he ever comes, his situation won't change, he'll still be on the bench.

Givenchy

His situation of not being a starter at United? If he ever comes, his situation won't change, he'll still be on the bench.

he'd be a starter here, would instantly replace Deloufeu, Denis and with how shit he is lately Suarez aswell

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

He has a year left on his contract next summer so they might negotiate a more reasonable price.

JamDav1982

he'd be a starter here, would instantly replace Deloufeu, Denis and with how shit he is lately Suarez aswell

That doesnt really mean all that much as should be trying to sign the best players available no just plyers better than have.

Martial has been at Man Utd for a few years now and barely nailed down a place. Surely want better than that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That doesnt really mean all that much as should be trying to sign the best players available no just plyers better than have.

Martial has been at Man Utd for a few years now and barely nailed down a place. Surely want better than that.

Do you trust this management to get the best without fucking up other positions needed?

M

MessiCam

He has a year left on his contract next summer so they might negotiate a more reasonable price.
This. Don’t think Man Utd are stupid enough to let him leave on a Bosman and he’d be a whole lot easier to sign than Coutinho. Very talented player.

JamDav1982

Do you trust this management to get the best without fucking up other positions needed?

Dont get what you mean.

Speaking about Martial would want better than him.

Sick of seeing top teama playing with far more effort and movement than Barca often do. Martial as it stands just now is another lazy player that seems to act like a child.

Ability wise he is good but wouldnt want him at Barca.

Givenchy

i totally agree but what best players are available for us now? Martial would develop so much better here and i think him and Dembele could lead the line after the Messi era. hes been pretty good at United its just Mourinho is a cunt; look at his track record with KdB and Lukaku at chelsea.

JamDav1982

i totally agree but what best players are available for us now? Martial would develope so much better here and i think him and Dembele could lead the line after the Messi era. hes been pretty good at United its just Mourinho is a cunt; look at his track record with KdB and Lukaku at chelsea.

Martial barely nailed down a place in French team, under Moyes or under LVG. It is not all on Mourinho.

Edit: Ignore that Moyes shite.

Givenchy

Martial barely nailed down a place in French team, under Moyes or under LVG. It is not all on Mourinho.

Edit: Ignore that Moyes shite.

tbf that was his first season in the PL under LVG iirc and he had a flying start. French team has so much competition for places up front, Lemar, Mbappe, Dembele, Griezmann, Giroud.

you could be right and he ends up a bench player here as well but imo theres something special about the kid, just needs the right environment.

BenRobbins

I honestly think if he was playing week in week out and chelsea, city, spurs or pool he would be unreal and setting the PL alight. Jose is holding him back atm it is so frustrating.

I know it sounds daft but in the some i would of personally preferred if Lukaku wasn't bought and we played Rashford uptop and Martial on the Left or vice versa and they would be smashing it.

Also if we (united) had a proper LB who would over lap regularly and create more space for him he would be even better. He is usually double or treble marked and still pulls of a madness every game.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans