Anthony Martial

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
According to RMC, Man Utd have made an offer of more than €50m for Martial. Worth noting that RMC broke the Falcao story last year.

Oh well.

Dave Saves

Hope to God this is true. Monaco will surely accept an offer in this range, and we desperately need an addition in attack.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
50m for a 19 year old? Wow. What has this world come to.

But I guess Manchester United is desperate to have some future stars to build the team upon.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
50m for a 19 year old? Wow. What has this world come to.

But I guess Manchester United is desperate to have some future stars to build the team upon.

And he's not even English.

I'm kind of disappointed about missing out on him considering how good of a prospect he is, but for that price, I couldn't care less.

Martindn

And he's not even English.

I'm kind of disappointed about missing out on him considering how good of a prospect he is, but for that price, I couldn't care less.

Its 35 million pounds, is it really that ridiculous? i have no idea how good he is or could be but by most accounts he has huge potential and hes obviously a big asset to Monaco, with a new contract just a month ago and the end of the transfer window in this inflated market it could be worse.

Would be better for him though to stay another year, wont start as a striker over Rooney no matter how good he is.

Last edited:

Dave Saves

Its 35 million pounds, is it really that ridiculous? i have no idea how good he is or could be but by most accounts he has huge potential and hes obviously a big asset to Monaco, with a new contract just a month ago and the end of the transfer window in this inflated market it could be worse.

Would be better for him though to stay another year, wont start as a striker over Rooney no matter how good he is.

We have overspent so much on dross that spending £35m for a teenager doesn't sound too much to us. It does to a fan of almost every other team though.

Yannik

This is seriously some desperation man. I mean, yes Martial is kinda something, but duuuuuude.

Home of Barca Fans