Anthony Martial

xXKonan

[vine]https://vine.co/v/iuZ0T2rwguY[/vine]

Left Wembley Stadium on Crutches and his left foot is bandaged.

El Flaco

Martial (Man United): "The best team I’ve seen play is Barça during Pep Guardiola's time. I loved their game philosophy." [foot locker]

Martial: "Guardiola's Barça had great players in every position and it really made you want to play football when you watched them play."

Martindn

Martial (Man United): "The best team I’ve seen play is Barça during Pep Guardiola's time. I loved their game philosophy." [foot locker]

Martial: "Guardiola's Barça had great players in every position and it really made you want to play football when you watched them play."

From an interview/advertisement he did.

JamDav1982

How did we miss out on him?

When Man Utd payed a HUGE fee for him it was said that Barca were one of the teams looking to sign him when his contract started to run down the next season. It was one of the reasons Man Utd payed so much.

No way could Barca justify spending 70 odd million on a back up player and thats all he would have been.

Jombi

Seems like the "new Pele" tags he got was a bit premature. He hasnt exactly set the world on fire lately.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Seems like the "new Pele" tags he got was a bit premature. He hasnt exactly set the world on fire lately.

To be fair to him, it's not like it's easy to do so when you're played out of your best position to accommodate Rooney and your team struggle creatively wise.

He's still showed he got the potential to become one of the best strikers in the World in the future and has done really well in a new country and league at that age.

Home of Barca Fans