Anthony Martial

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Benzema, James, Thierry, now Lacazette and Fekir. Etc.

Your turn. Tottenham and Liverpool?

Where are Lacazette and Fekir going? And Henry left Monaco 16 years ago, hardly relevant now. Arbeloa, Alonso, Mascherano, Suarez, Bale, and Modric have all left second-tier Premier League teams to join top European teams recently.

Jair Ventura

Not him, but Modric, Bale, Suarez, Mascherano, Alonso.

Nearly every single one of those players, sans Bale, had over 100 professional apps prior to signing to either of the aforementioned clubs. Liverpool, after all, is supposed to be a big club. The Spurs on the other hand have produced a single player of note, a fact that pushes them out of this conversation.

Xavinho

Can he play on the wings or as a #10? Or will he partner Kane upfront?

I haven't seen him that much but when I did he wasn't playing like a 10. If he came to Barca he'd be able to cover any of the three forward positions. I think his best position is striker though.

Jair Ventura

Can he play on the wings or as a #10? Or will he partner Kane upfront?

None of the above.

According to French media(L'Equipe) he and Monaco are in discussions over an extension. Parties weren't able to come to a determination last week but are scheduled to return to the negotiation table by the end of the week. Valencia is reported to be following Martial as well.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

tbf i only added the kane bit to see if i would get a nibble

Psg can't buy all the players so some off lacezette, fekir or martial might leave the ligue 1 to other teams.

Xavinho

Martial signed a new four-year contract to stay with Monaco. Good move by him. Much better than going to some club like Tottenham.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
This guy looks like an upcoming world beater. Too bad he's gonna cost a fortune though, I would've loved to see him here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sign him before PSG or Real Madrid does.

Then let him stay on loan at Monaco for 2-3 more seasons.

Home of Barca Fans