Spanish Super Cup dates.

Barcadub

Barca v Bilbao

I know the second leg will be in the Nou Camp but when will the dates be released?

frog-fcb

Ticketbureau has the camp nou game down as 26th august although its not garunteed but it shouldnt be far away

Barcadub

First leg in Bilbao is on Friday 7th of August.

Then Sevilla in UEFA Super cup is on Monday 10th of August.

2nd leg v Bilbao is on Thursday 13th of August

belletti

First leg in Bilbao is on Friday 7th of August.

Then Sevilla in UEFA Super cup is on Monday 10th of August.

2nd leg v Bilbao is on Thursday 13th of August

I have seen the Uefa Super cup as the 11th August and Spanish Super cup 2nd leg as 14th August

belletti

Yeah I got it wrong, soccerway have it down as the dates I put.

UEFA super cup definelty on the 11th.

:thumbsup:. I have done that in the past too, nightmare when you don't realise until after booking stuff. I'm looking at flights and accommodation for the second leg just now, so the date hopefully won't change if i book them lol.

Barcafan 2304

Be careful guys no dates have been confirmed yet. Wikipedia and other sites have dates but until the club confirms, nothing is set in stone

dakt

When will it be official? I plan to buy tickets if dates happen to cross my vacation period.

Barcafan 2304

Nothing official yet and I don't know either. I know it's frustrating and I've experienced it many times in the past as well. The setting of dates for games is always slow in Spain for some reason

barcanuck

2014 Supercopa: Aug 19 and 22.
2013 Supercopa: Aug 21 and 28.
2012 Supercopa: Aug 23 and 29.

Hard to tell what the REF will do but it's always last 10 days of August at least.

Barcadub

Yeah the dates haven't been announced.

Barca can't decide on the gamper game until they have the dates.

It's going to be one hell of a busy August. Which is good because the full squad will be used in pre season and then at the start of the season. Everyone will definelty get a chance.

Antimadridista1

I'll be in Barcelona for the EPT so I'll definitely watch the game at Camp Nou.
By the way, when are they gonna release La Liga fixtures ?

Home of Barca Fans