Spanish Super Cup dates.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Spanish Super Cup games against Athletic could be played on Saturday 8 (away) and Friday 14 August. Decision at the latest on 14 July. [md]

VivaBarcelona

Expected to be on the 14th and 17th of August.

League starts on the 22nd.

Friday 14th at San Mames
Monday 17th at Camp Nou

Should be confirmed officially this week but they'll no doubt tell us on Tuesday when fixtures come out, next Tuesday that is knowing the RFEF.

4candles

It looks legit, but I don't think you need to use that site. Just wait until they are officially available to the public from the club's website, and buy your tickets there.

The super cup isn't included in a season ticket, so all seats will be on sale. Plus August is the traditional holiday month for locals, so many socis won't be in or near the city for that game, meaning there should be plenty of seats left for the general public.

dakt

It looks legit, but I don't think you need to use that site. Just wait until they are officially available to the public from the club's website, and buy your tickets there.

The super cup isn't included in a season ticket, so all seats will be on sale. Plus August is the traditional holiday month for locals, so many socis won't be in or near the city for that game, meaning there should be plenty of seats left for the general public.

Yeah, the thing is, plane tickets get more expensive the longer I wait.

Home of Barca Fans