Pedro renews contract until 30 June 2019

amircule

cdb5c99075c595b0639244bb2687ccdf.jpg

FC Barcelona has announced that they have reached an agreement with Pedro Rodríguez to renew his
contract until 30 June 2019. The striker’s current contract was due to expire on 30 June 2016.

His buyout clause will remain at 150 million euros

[Source]

Last edited:

Kohe321

Great news, I'm very happy to have Pedro in Barca for many more years to come :barcascarf:

[MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION] We need a happy Pedro smiley like in the picture above, this one doesn't fit today :pedro: :D

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Or it's a way for the club to gain more on a transfer, confusing extension otherwise...Potentially then guarantees no more than one forward from the youth group of Munir, Sandro, Adama & Deulofeu to add to the squad

Alen

Really great news. Now renew Alves ,leave Pogba alone and i'd consider hating you a bit less :bartomeu:

F

Flavia

Great news :D

Or it's a way for the club to gain more on a transfer, confusing extension otherwise...Potentially then guarantees no more than one forward from the youth group of Munir, Sandro, Adama & Deulofeu to add to the squad

If I had to guess, with Enrique staying, he'll keep only Munir.

King Leo

Banned
Great news for the team and the fans but aside from money, Pedro needs more playing time. we got lucky this season MSN didn't suffer from injuries but Pedro deserves more time. Also what does that mean to the like of Munir and the other youngsters?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Great news!!

Really like Pedro, a guy that seldom complains and put in his shift whenever we needed him!

Icarium

Lifestealer
Happy for Pedro and good move by Barca :)

It seems board is doing lot of good moves lately except maybe chasing pogba but some would consider that a good move too. A second chance maybe.... on a second though god NO!!! after all the controversies the club had to deal with they just had to leave.

Home of Barca Fans