Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ante Coric

View attachment 6855

Full name: Ante Ćorić
Born: 14th April, 1997, Zagreb, Croatia
Position: Attacking midfielder

After Boban, Prosinecki, Modric, Kovacic, Halilovic and others we have another gem coming from Dinamo Zagreb. His name is Ante Coric.
Made his debut for Dinamo Zagreb last season but this year he really came to light.

On 18 September 2014, Coric scored the fifth goal in Dinamo's 2014-15 Europa League opener against Astra Giurgiu which resulted in a 5-1 win after coming on as a substitute in the 77th minute. With this goal, he became the youngest goal scorer in Europa League history at the age of 17 years and 157 days.

khaled_a_d

I think everyone has that player that made them feel old and useless. It was bojan for me, sad moment. :lol:

For me it was Messi ,he s just 50 days or something older than me and watching him playing him in Camp Nou made me feeling older than I expected :messi:
Good old days

Eetu

Adormit
For me it was Messi ,he s just 50 days or something older than me and watching him playing him in Camp Nou made me feeling older than I expected :messi:
Good old days

Closest to me is Sergio Ramos, he's five days younger. And because of that, I've always felt I'm doing alright.

dakt

Refused offer (~18 million) from M.C. which had plan to lend him to Granada for a year. I say we step in lend him to Sporting for a year. :)

dakt

He's the type of player I like the most. Intelligent and calm with the ball with good dribbling skills. He lacks in defensive department , but that's typical for a young players.
If he play his cards right, he might become a big name just like Modric. Hopefully not ending up like Modric, tho. :)

gregorrin10

I think everyone has that player that made them feel old and useless. It was bojan for me, sad moment. :lol:

How do you think i feel, since my moment is in progress right now and is still coming (Paco?) just this summer, when Barca went on a rampage with these 22-23 year olds. To explain, Digne and I were born on the exact same day. :lol:

Messi983

Refused offer (~18 million) from M.C. which had plan to lend him to Granada for a year. I say we step in lend him to Sporting for a year. :)

How many 20 yo midfielders does Granada need? They already got Angban, Boga (both Chelsea), Toral (Arsenal) and Pereirra (Man United) together with our Samper this season. Of course all on loan and they also promoted their own youngster Agbo. It's all good with playing youngsters and I believe Paco will do his best with them but you need some experience too in relegation battle. Only experienced midfielders they have now are Krhin and Javi Marquez.

Home of Barca Fans