Ante Coric

dakt

How many 20 yo midfielders does Granada need? They already got Angban, Boga (both Chelsea), Toral (Arsenal) and Pereirra (Man United) together with our Samper this season. Of course all on loan and they also promoted their own youngster Agbo. It's all good with playing youngsters and I believe Paco will do his best with them but you need some experience too in relegation battle. Only experienced midfielders they have now are Krhin and Javi Marquez.

Not sure. Apparently Pep is good friend with Paco and that would probably give some advantage to promising lad. Anyway, I will have my eyes on him in CL, but I doubt that Dinamo's manager will give him significant play time.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He plays here and there. Got in a disagreement with Croatian football boss Mamic and is kinda left in the dark.

xXKonan

So I was curious and checked out his progress at Roma.

He's only made one appearance playing only 19 mins so far this season altogether and that's pretty awful.

Joan

So I was curious and checked out his progress at Roma.

He's only made one appearance playing only 19 mins so far this season altogether and that's pretty awful.
Monchi got mamiced :lol: never expected him to make it there

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Should hire Mamic to sell our players considering how he robs clubs around Europe routinely with his hype products.

BBZ8800

Should hire Mamic to sell our players considering how he robs clubs around Europe routinely with his hype products.

Mamic plays every gem kid since the age 17.
Then he plays those kids in a Champions league and Uefa cup to raise the hype.
Then he forces Dinamo's coach to build a team around that kid so that a kid looks special and they are masking their flaws.
In the end, due to a corruption, Mamic is forcing Croatian NT coaches to play his kids at World cups and Euros and the hype jumps through the roof.

More or less, that is Ante Coric.
A midfielder with some decent technical and creative skills, but poor to average in physique, workrate, defending.
And he will get exposed in any bigger club.

He is something like Samper in terms of skills.
But weaker...

Good, but not good enough.

Home of Barca Fans