how easy is it to get tickets to home games?

barcafan161

Thinking of going to a game when I visit in September

How much is it and where's the best place to get them? Official site?

Galning

All games besides Real Madrid are super easy. Best seats imo, all depends on preference, are first or second tier, in the middle.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Depends on where your sitting. Can pay anything ranging from about €30 (top tier at the back) to €300+ (VIP seats).

pacp_96

thank you, will look closer the time. Guessing best place to buy is on the offical site.

Yes definitely. Even if there aren't many seats available when you look, more are always freed up a few days before the game by the season ticket holders.

Catalan Fan

Thinking of going to a game when I visit in September

How much is it and where's the best place to get them? Official site?

As stated above, you should get tickets easy enough, but use the FCB site as it's the cheapest.Tickets can be collected at Camp Nou before the game but make sure you have a print out of your ticket confirmation from FCB + ID (passport) + the credit card you ordered the tickets with.

I usually go Gol Nord, 2nd tier and they are around 60 odd euros.Guess it depends on your budget though.

barcafan161

As stated above, you should get tickets easy enough, but use the FCB site as it's the cheapest.Tickets can be collected at Camp Nou before the game but make sure you have a print out of your ticket confirmation from FCB + ID (passport) + the credit card you ordered the tickets with.

I usually go Gol Nord, 2nd tier and they are around 60 odd euros.Guess it depends on your budget though.

Can you buy them before the game or do you need to book them a week in advance?

Catalan Fan

You can order them in advance or buy them on match day, but to make sure I always order them in advance them pick them up from Camp Nou as soon as I arrive in Barca.

pacp_96

You can just print out the eticket at home if you dont want to have to collect them when you get there.

Home of Barca Fans