Sergio Busquets

FCBfan22

Knowing how Suarez works and considering for how long he's been shit in the CL knockouts now, I think there is a scissor kick goal from the half way line loading for the final.

BarçaBarça

So he likes MLS? :thinking:

I honestly thought he would be a one club man, but there we go. He should stay next season, and maybe one more before leaving.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He was okay, nothing more. If they had scored that sitter at the end, it would’ve been Busi’s fault as it was he that gifted them the ball. Luckily for him Salah did a contender for miss of the season.

ManusXavi

His pass to Messi in the lead up to the second goal: I mean its only a basic pass right? But it was so direct and such a brillient moment. We need to be happy with these little details. The rest of his game supports this moment. A player that as of today am still very satisfied to have in my starting line-up

Andresito

Staff member
Once again he shows up with a big performance after resting. I hope Valverde learns from this for next season.

Havesaks

Looks way better this season than last one. By far The player who was mostly influenced by valverde tactics after playing the same way for 10 y. (with pique maybe) Great to See he managed to change.

Howlgrana

those body feint at the first half, damn

Yes he does little moves like this and little turns, these small things shows his class and control on the pitch, he needs this skillset as he is really slow, but when he's on form his lack of speed is not an issue. The problem with Busi in the games before the Liverpool one was he was giving the ball away too much, which is a disaster for his position on the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans