Sergio Busquets

Nice excuse " it was a joke". and then you proceed to get all haughty. Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror.

And to answer you question I dont feel need to insult everyone who has differnt opinions from mine , I actually like having a forum with different opinions or else it would be turn into an echo chamber. What I dont like is clear trolls or fanboys spouting stupid garbage and moving goalposts everytime their bullshit gets debunked.

Well the man came with his opinions, expressed them eloquently enough and your replies to him have been 'dickhead' and that he performs fellatio on EV. Hardly reasonable. Anybody here who expresses any defense of EV is subject to the same - almost bullied into following the mob and shitting on EV 24/7. And no I don't agree with him and want I EV gone. And yes it was a joke, hence the :lol:

Tackle

Nice excuse " it was a joke". and then you proceed to get all haughty(several of your posts are btw). Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror.

And to answer your question I dont feel need to insult everyone who has differnt opinions from mine , I actually like having a forum with different opinions or else it would be turn into an echo chamber. What I dont like is clear trolls or fanboys spouting stupid garbage and moving goalposts everytime their bullshit gets debunked.

Another quote where you call Barca fans for cuckolds. Must be a "joke" aswell.

So you start by saying you like having a forum with different opinions because you don't want to be part of an echo chamber, but then you follow that up by essentially saying anyone that has a different opinion than yours is a troll? :shh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tackle

Yes thats exactly what I said. :facepalm:

Is that why you called me a dickhead for absolutely no reason when I was having a civil discussion with another member?

Seems like you like hearing "different opinions" so long as they aren't too different from the views you espouse.

Now go spam #ValverdeOut on Twitter and Instagram a million more times and pat yourself on the back like you're making a difference Mr. "I insult others completely unprovoked offering no reasoning, but then say I like reading dissenting opinions."

Tackle

I called Havesaks a dickhead not you , unless you admit being Havesaks.

This was your "opinion"

All you did was exempt Valverde from all the blame and create bullshit excuses for him but as I said Serghei debunked your garbage.

Btw Id rather spam #ValverdeOut than being a fanboy of one the most mediocre and cowardly coaches out there.

He didn't debunk anything, he presented his side of the argument and you're fully within your rights to side with him over me, but don't throw around words like "debunked" when it comes to opinions.

I do appreciate him willing to engage with me and reply with a well thought out rebuttal, which is the exact opposite of what you seem to like doing.

I can understand why a Messi fanboy that became a fan during the Pep era would throw a complete tantrum every time the club doesn't win a treble, but you need to understand there are longer tenured fans like myself that have seen worse days, much darker times and have a broader, more patient perspective on matters pertaining to club.

People with different experiences and ideas have different opinions. Get over it, pull your big boy pants on and quit it with the autistic screeching every post.

Havesaks

Really seems so ,I have a sneaking suspicion that this Tackle dickhead is Havesaks that got banned a week or so ago.

How do you know that I got banned?

No, im not Tackle. I do agree with him tho.

For your information I have reported your post for inappropriate language.

Havesaks

Another insult. I already explained that was a joke, which is obvious to anybody who isn't permanently defensive/paranoid about random posters on a online forum. I've never been on reddit. Answer the question - why do you feel the need to swear/insult people who have a differing opinion than you?

Just report the guy. All tho if the moderators actually would (unbiased) moderate the forum, it wouldnt occur that often that users like messi2140, George_Castonza and Cule4life could get away with insulting players, staff and other users. So it probably wont help if you report it, but it wouldnt hurt to try i guess.

Tackle

How do you know that I got banned?

No, im not Tackle. I do agree with him tho.

For your information I have reported your post for inappropriate language.

:lol:

So you're the poster the foaming at the mouth Valverde Out crew keep claiming I am.

Must be posting some good stuff if you get them that worked up and paranoid.

If these guys are so confident I challenge them to an IP ban bet that we're not the same users. Mods can check this.

Real easy to talk out of your arse, let's see if they are willing to put anything on the line.

:cheers:

Havesaks

:lol:

So you're the poster the foaming at the mouth Valverde Out crew keep claiming I am.

Must be posting some good stuff if you get them that worked up and paranoid.

If these guys are so confident I challenge them to an IP ban bet that we're not the same users. Mods can check this.

Real easy to talk out of your arse, let's see if they are willing to put anything on the line.

:cheers:

Hahaha! I already did propose that bet to one of them, because they threw the same accusation about me and 'Messigican': we had slightly similar thoughts on Valverde and a supportive stand in contrast to their hate train, so obviously we must be the same person and be trolling in their pretty one-dimensional worldview...
Never got a reply on that proposal. So dont get your hopes up. :lol:

And as good advice for future, dont even bother having a sane and rational discussion with the two you already met on this thread and also the guy called George_Costanza. Its a lost cause. :lol:

Cheers man! :cheers:

BBZ8800

Either Havesaks and Tackle is the biggest con artist.
Or you guys who are accusing them aren't too good detectives, let say it politely.

Havesaks writes in a totally different way. His English is not perfect.
His sentences are often too long and I am sometimes lost since he is putting 3-4 different thoughts in the same sentence.
Also, he is using some weirder phrases from time to time and making some spelling mistakes.
Also, he is often going offtopic and always arguing with George Costanza.

Tackle user has way better English and his writing style is different, more direct, sentences are shorter and for now he is not going off topic as much as Havesaks.
He isn't using phrases like Havesaks and is not making spelling mistakes.
For now, I am getting a different "feeling" while reading their posts.

Their only similarity is that they don't hate EV.
So, lol, they "must" be the same person.

serghei

Either Havesaks and Tackle is the biggest con artist.
Or you guys who are accusing them aren't too good detectives, let say it politely.

Havesaks writes in a totally different way. His English is not perfect.
His sentences are often too long and I am sometimes lost since he is putting 3-4 different thoughts in the same sentence.
Also, he is using some weirder phrases from time to time and making some spelling mistakes.
Also, he is often going offtopic and always arguing with George Costanza.

Tackle user has way better English and his writing style is different, more direct, sentences are shorter and for now he is not going off topic as much as Havesaks.
He isn't using phrases like Havesaks and is not making spelling mistakes.
For now, I am getting a different "feeling" while reading their posts.

Their only similarity is that they don't hate EV.
So, lol, they "must" be the same person.

This is a suspiciously short post to be written by the real [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION].

What is your opinion on Arthur, to check if you're really you.

Home of Barca Fans