User Tag List

Page 724 of 731 FirstFirst ... 224624674714722723724725726 ... LastLast
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 10953

Thread: 5 - Sergio Busquets

  1. #10846
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    845
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But we all know that come this Friday our
    Midfield will be , busi, rakatich, and the third is up for grap.

  2. #10847
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,339
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raedkuwait View Post
    But we all know that come this Friday our
    Midfield will be , busi, rakatich, and the third is up for grap.
    Maybe we should go with 442 to get Busqs Raki FDJ and Arthur in

    Start with Messi and Suarez then after 60 minutes swap them for Griezman and Dembele ??

  3. #10848
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,339
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just been checking through a few other threads ..
    Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

    I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .

  4. #10849
    President of FC Barcelona
    DonAK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    29,393
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Just been checking through a few other threads ..
    Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

    I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .
    I get you man. Almost like those people who keep suggesting Zidane should be the Barca Manager. Like they don't know he's a Real Madrid legend and a true Madridista.

    Oh wait...


  5. #10850
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,339
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    I get you man. Almost like those people who keep suggesting Zidane should be the Barca Manager. Like they don't know he's a Real Madrid legend and a true Madridista.

    Oh wait...
    .........

  6. #10851
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raedkuwait View Post
    But we all know that come this Friday our
    Midfield will be , busi, rakatich, and the third is up for grap.
    Most likely a conservative formation. Busquets Raki Roberto with Suarez Griezman and Dembele in attack .. then he will sub Dembele with FDJ and have Roberto as a RM

  7. #10852
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,139
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Just been checking through a few other threads ..
    Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

    I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .
    In Peps days there are players who played a great role in our success but were not unique (other good players could have taken their spots) .. such as Pedro and Valdes and I even dare say Pique. But then there are players who truly made the difference and they are 5 in my humble opinion: Messi Xavi Iniesta, Busquets and Alves

  8. #10853
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,769
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    In Peps days there are players who played a great role in our success but were not unique (other good players could have taken their spots) .. such as Pedro and Valdes and I even dare say Pique. But then there are players who truly made the difference and they are 5 in my humble opinion: Messi Xavi Iniesta, Busquets and Alves
    Puyol played tennis?

  9. #10854
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From one of the most underrated players in the world, to one of the most overrated. Busi is done, he is only great in a perfect environment with prime Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Alves, Pique. Now he offers nothing, if he really loves Barca he should leave, the team will be better without him.

  10. #10855
    Senior Member
    Andrew M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,147
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like Suarez he's definitely worth a place in the squad, but must be phased out of the first team

  11. #10856
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    463
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would him put on the bench, he could be the new Xavi from 14/15. Just come in the 60-70.minute of an already 'won' match to calm it.

  12. #10857
    Banned

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe Frenkie-Busi-Arthur is our best midfield

  13. #10858
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    11,557
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garbage player.
    Puyol #5

  14. #10859
    Senior Member
    JerseyAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,857
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great game so far.
    Andres DON Iniesta is the only player in football's history to be Man of the Match in a Champions League final, EURO final and World Cup final.

  15. #10860
    Senior Member
    Catta's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    973
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Until he leaves the club, there is no hope for a CL. After Valverde he is the biggest cancer in the team.

Tags for this Thread