Sergio Busquets

malvolio

I mean we are winning 4:0 and still he shines as negative.

How ?

mainly because of poor judgement at times - not choosing the best option when passing forward(not such a big problem for me)

and the fact he misplaced passes to put the opposition on the counter(the biggest problem with him and it is happening more frequently in the past year)

after pjanic entered, FDJ took the mantle from busi and started fucking up simple passes to put them on the counter. so not sure what to believe anymore.

there are other issues with busi, like lack of athleticism or failing to immediately fix his errors by regaining possession. but those weren't evident last night as villarreal seems to play without a brain when meeting us.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
If RK starts him away vs Celta it's clear, he'll start every fucking game possible.

I hope Koeman has some balls and doesn't go with the same lineup just because we won 4-0.
But it's not too unrealistic to think that it'll be the same as vs Villarreal.

FC B

I hope Koeman has some balls and doesn't go with the same lineup just because we won 4-0.
But it's not too unrealistic to think that it'll be the same as vs Villarreal.

If that will be the case we could very well rename his thread into Valverde 3.0.

Vilarrubi

Busquets' progressive passes played a very important role in this match.

De Jong can never do that.

Overrated.

Pjanic can do that.

Check this article and graph out from April:

2020%2f4%2fPassQuad658.png

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...assers-revealed-and-De-Bruyne-isnt-among-them

We have the 2nd best progressive passer in Europe in Pjanic. Let’s go. Game over for Busi.

Birdy

Pjanic can do that.

Check this article and graph out from April:

2020%2f4%2fPassQuad658.png

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/...assers-revealed-and-De-Bruyne-isnt-among-them

We have the 2nd best progressive passer in Europe in Pjanic. Let?s go. Game over for Busi.

Ok, In this graph De Bryine appears trash-ish, which is not true..
Playing forward passes is more risky and entails lower completion rate on the one hand,
on the other hand playing more forward passes does not necessarily mean better passes. A good passer can see where the empty space is and where movement is coming. That's not always a forward pass

Home of Barca Fans