Evil

Shabazz
SERGIO BUSQUETS

sergio-busquets-14.jpg

Born: 16 July, 1988
Place of birth: Sabadell, Catalonia, Spain
Position: Defensive midfielder

Latest News

According to the player's agent, it seems that Busquets is not interested in moving away from the Camp Nou.

"My client has given me orders only to listen to offers from Barcelona," revealed agent Josep Maria Orobitg. "We continue to negotiate and hope to reach an agreement fairly quickly. Sergio is young and happy here in Barcelona. He wants to become one of the most important players in this team."

Evil

Shabazz
Re: Sergio Busquets

Wenger never gives up stealing our youth products. Anyways he won't be leaving, he told his agent to only listen to offers from Barcelona

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I`m still amazed how someone who played 4th division football last year, all of a sudden is able to cope in La Liga. Some tough games coming up, and if he maintains his forum, than thats it. It`s an official miracle

barSELOna

His body is really great and will be better.But why he hasnt signed new contrat yet ?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

I just read the news. Glad we`re keeping him. Best player coming through the ranks this season

B

Bardh

Re: 28 - Sergio Busquets

I have never seen such a revelation like him. I mean I have seen Messi but he was so gradual and very well taken care of. But to have someone straight from Barca B and stand up to the challenge better than most DMs and CMs in the world, was just amazing. What a discovery from Pep. One of the best players to come from canterra if he continues to develop this way.

Evil

Shabazz

Still hanging on 4 bookings, 1 more and he's suspended, I rather he plays against Getafe and gets a booking so that he can serve his 1 match suspension, then we can use him again during those crazy matches in December, It'll be hard if he gets the yellow card during one of those matches, might as well get it finished with.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

But if he get`s one vs. Getafe then he`ll miss the away game vs. Sevilla

Evil

Shabazz

Better than missing the games against Madrid, Valencia and Villareal .. say he gets it against Valencia, then he wont play the Madrid match, or he gets in against Madrid, he wont play the Villareal game.

He´s an agressive player so the card is coming, IMO better now than later, It would be better we have all our players available for December.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

True, i also would rather him get a card sunday night, as Evil has stated.. however i don't think he'll be played that much in December knowing how tough our oppisations will be and how much other stronger holding midfielders we got, don't be suprised if you see Marquez as a DM.

M.L. King

The Preacher

FCBNOF said:
True, i also would rather him get a card sunday night, as Evil has stated.. however i don't think he'll be played that much in December knowing how tough our oppisations will be and how much other stronger holding midfielders we got, don't be suprised if you see Marquez as a DM.

You never know with Pep. I think he might surprise us with his formation in those derbies. We will need to rotate in order to rest some players and have others totally prepared for each clash. I trust Pep and if he says he is ready then he is ready.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

This guy is the biggest enigma in Primera. Are all regional division players that good? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans