Sergio Busquets

Horatio

You're welcome
He was awesome tonight.

He could've marked James during his run and kind of jogged behind him. Don't know how much is on him since I am not sure who was supposed to mark James.

Windhook

Had to look up that match. We were still at war and I have a gaps in my Barca memory. Meaningless loss in group stage? You were really passionate hehe

I'm really sorry for the Yugoslav Wars, Bojan. It must have been terrible. :( I recently watched a joint Croatian-Serb film about the war - Zvizdan (a love story, not a war film). It's a great movie, great directing. All in all I fell in love with Tihana Lazović :lol:

Yeah, Galatasaray - Barcelona, was a meaningless match. Something which proves that I was "Més que un club" right from the start.:barcascarf: :D

ON TOPIC: Busi was flawless today. His only mistake tonight was leaving James Rodriguez unmarked for the 2-2 goal, but so was Pique. Overall he proved yet another game he is irreplaceable.

Last edited:

dakt

I would love to have his nerves. Doesn't give a fuck when dribbling in front of our box. I'm always with one eye closed when watching those tricks.

hulinat

Always bossing the midfield when he gets to rest a bit. Hopefully Sampler will step up next season when we have a proper manager.

BerkeleyBernie

I would love to have his nerves. Doesn't give a fuck when dribbling in front of our box. I'm always with one eye closed when watching those tricks.

Honestly, I love the guy, but sometimes he overcomplicates with unnecessary feints, risking leaving his marker 1v1 with the keeper. Almost happened a couple of times today. Impressive when it succeeds, but giveaway goals when he's caught, or the ref doesn't call the foul.

Zebulun

Ice in his veins, drinks liquid lava for breakfast.

[youtube]QJPcQB5JEsw&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Last edited:

Windhook

Ice in his veins, drinks liquid lava for breakfast.

If he wasn't suspended in the first leg against Juventus our season would have been much different right now. His position is very demanding - you have to be a great tackler of the ball (not to in the sense of CB position) and at the same should possess great ball control and passing. Casemiro is a great DM, but he is brute force like the Italian stoppers of the past decades, while Busi does it with finesse.

I remember Del Bosque in a conversation with the press back in WC 2010 told the media that Busi was his dream player.

Home of Barca Fans