Sergio Busquets

kattanib

Rather Busi than Raki. Raki will never survive the pressure Bayern will give us.

I think we have to go: Busi-DeJong-Roberto and then Vidal as a super sub later.

Maybe four midfield with Puig too, if Griez is on the bench.

How much I hope for this lineup. 442 with Bus, De Jong, Roberto and Puig in midfield. We can actually win with this.

FinBarcelonafan

How much I hope for this lineup. 442 with Bus, De Jong, Roberto and Puig in midfield. We can actually win with this.

Yes, after today's performance I am not sure if Griezmann adds more than Puig. He was useless. Of course, Griezmann would add some goal scoring but if we need a goal later we can sub in Griez and Vidal. Not bad options from bench.

CatalinR10

Playing him vs someone like Bayern is asking for humiliation

He's been atrocious , he either goes to the bench or retires if he doesn't want to play for another club , if not he can go fuck himself. He's not wanted.

PortugalTheMan

Playing him vs someone like Bayern is asking for humiliation

He's been atrocious , he either goes to the bench or retires if he doesn't want to play for another club , if not he can go fuck himself. He's not wanted.

That's just it. He is wanted by a lot of fans, by this 'manager' and by the board

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If he doesn't voluntarily leave after this he's an utter cunt. Always carried by Xavi and Iniesta, he was ALWAYS a massively flawed player with certain elite skills even in his prime. We just never got pushed against his weaknesses because our whole team was so good.

Xavi stepped down after 2014 season failure to a bench role, Iniesta left after Roma. They knew when their time was up.

If he doesn't announce he's leaving this very week, he is a complete leach.

Tekkers

Hopefully this is his last game ever in a Barca shirt. Got completely ran over by Goretzka and placed the rest of his team in danger with his uninventive passing

Home of Barca Fans