Sergio Busquets

FCB1987

Banned
It would be interesting to see how people would rate a player who appeared out of nowhere but played exactly like Busquets does now. I guarantee nobody would be calling him the best midfielder in the world or saying he's as important as Messi

Joan

10 years since Busquets debuted for us in the league. Should mark this one.

Dm_s0_ZVYAAFEMO

Windhook

Man of the match vs. Sociedad for me. Was brought in the second half and took control of things in midfield, minutes before him there were two one on one goalscoring chances for Sociedad, pray to MATS he kept his cool.

Nothanks

don't think he really changed the game as much as coutinho did, more so that rafinha was so bad that when busquets came on we finally had a 3 man midfield.

pregra

Him running back on opponents counters is hilarious to watch. 80% of this forum could probably beat him in a race. Looks like his whole body hurts.

xXKonan

Instead of phasing out players like him , Rakitic and Alba. Here is Barca handing out contract extensions like free candy.
Barto got played on the last contract negotiations.

Busi put a clause in his contract that stated that every player we sign that has a bigger wage than he does he must get a new contract with better wages.

Barcilliant

I have been harsh on Busquets for some time and people keep attacking me. He offers nothing nowadays... Zero.

He's slow, weak, doesn't score. He's a passenger. Against a shit Leganes side he was exposed 😂

ASordidGod

I have been harsh on Busquets for some time and people keep attacking me. He offers nothing nowadays... Zero.

He's slow, weak, doesn't score. He's a passenger. Against a shit Leganes side he was exposed ��

He's always been slow and weak and doesn't score. Maybe it's just nostalgia, I don't know, but I still maintain in the right system he's the best there is. Even today when he was poor there were numerous examples of him bring calmness to our game, showing composure to resist the press and allowing us to progress. Personally still rate him incredibly highly. Suarez and Pique, they're pretty much done, but not Busquets; he's key for us still. Just needs more legs round him.

Home of Barca Fans