Sergio Busquets

Hardy

great to see him back

dTcAHZc.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why did he have to come on at halftime in a game we were leading 2-0 and controlling? It worries me, because a coach that subs this guy on at halftime is never going to drop him for the big games where he has been getting exposed for the last 4-5 years.

mc_lovin

Why did he have to come on at halftime in a game we were leading 2-0 and controlling? It worries me, because a coach that subs this guy on at halftime is never going to drop him for the big games where he has been getting exposed for the last 4-5 years.

He was better than Pedri apart from 1 bad pass (and more natural in that role). Feels like pick your poison for the position next to Frenkie. From Busquets, Pedri, Alena, Puig to Pjanic I am slightly in the Busquets camp :shakeshead:

Andresito

Staff member
What is it about him that made Valverde, Setien, Lucho and now Koeman persist on playing him? Lack of options?
Or is it because he's a good guy, vice captain and a legend that makes it hard to bench him?

He's been an exemplary professional during the last 10 years but we really need to cut ties with him in 2021.

It's sad to see how much he's struggling and how much a decline he's had during the last few years. He looks like a retired player who's returned.

FinBarcelonafan

What is it about him that made Valverde, Setien, Lucho and now Koeman persist on playing him? Lack of options?
Or is it because he's a good guy, vice captain and a legend that makes it hard to bench him?

He's been an exemplary professional during the last 10 years but we really need to cut ties with him in 2021.

It's sad to see how much he's struggling and how much a decline he's had during the last few years. He looks like a retired player who's returned.

He is a legend and we don't have many better options, yet it's obvious someone like Wienajdum would play over him If we got him. I don't think Koeman wants to start him. Lucho seems to love Busi, but Spanish national team lacks experience, because they have very few old school players so he is there for the experience IMO.

I agree. This has to be the last season as a starter . Simple as that. (he should have been finished two years ago, to be honest).

Send him to whoever takes him and his salary. He is paid way too much for what he brings.

vuji_31

Yesterday in one minute at begining of the game, he had 4 awful passes that 2 were incorrect and two were almost counter attack.

Home of Barca Fans