Sergio Busquets

mc_lovin

I disagree about Arthur. He shouldnt play DM. Its the one position a certain height is necessary. And I dont want to see a double pivot.

xXKonan

He was never the most athletically gifted player but he still had some good legs to him and his intelligence as in the reading of the game and his technical ability made him the beast he was during the Pep years and early Lucho years.

While I expected him to eventually slow down due him aging, I didn't expect him to fall off a cliff as he did. His reading of the game and his intelligence really fell off as well. Usually, he's always doing something incredibly reckless which leads him to give the ball away or leave gaps in front of the defense.

FinBarcelonafan

We play for the first time in a while without Busi and Raki. Our midfield improved a lot. We played better and it was more fun to watch. Damn. Barca looked like exciting team to watch again. Not sterile old grandpa's.

For the sake of the team, Busi and Raki both need to go.

Zidane82

But we all know that come this Friday our
Midfield will be , busi, rakatich, and the third is up for grap.

Maybe we should go with 442 to get Busqs Raki FDJ and Arthur in ;)

Start with Messi and Suarez then after 60 minutes swap them for Griezman and Dembele ??

Zidane82

Just been checking through a few other threads ..
Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for the last decade .. sure he’s showing signs of age now but he’d walk into most top teams with a bit of protection or with an energetic midfield pairing in front of him ..

I hate all those Barca fans who are so keen on slagging him off day after day . I can only assume they know nothing about football or they’re too young to have seen him play down the years .

I get you man. Almost like those people who keep suggesting Zidane should be the Barca Manager. Like they don't know he's a Real Madrid legend and a true Madridista.

Oh wait...

kattanib

But we all know that come this Friday our
Midfield will be , busi, rakatich, and the third is up for grap.

Most likely a conservative formation. Busquets Raki Roberto with Suarez Griezman and Dembele in attack .. then he will sub Dembele with FDJ and have Roberto as a RM

kattanib

In Peps days there are players who played a great role in our success but were not unique (other good players could have taken their spots) .. such as Pedro and Valdes and I even dare say Pique. But then there are players who truly made the difference and they are 5 in my humble opinion: Messi Xavi Iniesta, Busquets and Alves

Messigician

In Peps days there are players who played a great role in our success but were not unique (other good players could have taken their spots) .. such as Pedro and Valdes and I even dare say Pique. But then there are players who truly made the difference and they are 5 in my humble opinion: Messi Xavi Iniesta, Busquets and Alves

Puyol played tennis?

Catta

From one of the most underrated players in the world, to one of the most overrated. Busi is done, he is only great in a perfect environment with prime Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Alves, Pique. Now he offers nothing, if he really loves Barca he should leave, the team will be better without him.

Home of Barca Fans