Sergio Busquets

Judoman

Busi makes me nervous too. Him and Alba from the current squad. (Valdes was making me as nervous in the past).
How much does N'Golo Kanté cost ?? :p:p

Kante would be my no. 1 choice:p, but it s a question if he is even available.

I think having Frenkie in the squad provides us with flexibility with the 3rd guy option as he can obviously play dm or cm. 3rd guy can be athletic DM or box2box with a power engine, sort of young Vidal type. Or he can be more advanced CM type, but i think with Messi playing, this isn t necessary. I would prefer a player which provides quality on the defensive side and can contribute in the offence.

Busi provides build up, possession and passing, but at this point he is just a compromise, because he sucks on the defensive end. In order to have a balanced squad we need to have 0 weak links in midfield.

Vilarrubi

How was Busi yesterday in comparison to when he has Rakitic and Vidal either side of him? (I only watched the first 15 mins of the game) small sample size after one game too....

I’ve always thought he would perform much better with midfielders who move and play well against pressing so they’re not putting Busi under pressure. Obviously the physical and defensive side of his game has declined and I’d rather we have a CDM who could do both but still think he can play for another season or two.

Sailor Mars

Still early in the season, but the board should strongly consider replacing him next summer. He is too static and in the Champions League a lot more teams are putting an emphasis on pace and workrate.

CatalinR10

Would still be good in La Liga next to Frenkie and Arthur but in the CL he's a liability again.

Imagine a really good player next to Frenkie and Arthur....Europe would be DONE.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Him and Suarez are by far our biggest weak links. To that degree that I can guarantee that we won’t win the CL with them as starters.

Barcilliant

People don't understand. Busquets and Suarez can still be good against LA Liga teams but the cl is a different animal.

The cl has double the intensity and speed. Both are not up to it.

Marshall D Teach

Been saying it for a while, this guy is finished. As finished as Rakitic. Perma bench his useless ass. Just put Vidal or Roberto in that third midfield spot. Don't let Busquets start a CL game again.

Him and Suarez are by far our biggest weak links. To that degree that I can guarantee that we won’t win the CL with them as starters.

You forgot our biggest weak link of all: Valverde. We're not winning the CL until those 3 are gone.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans