Sergio Busquets

Hahaha well done for the club. Each year he's putting Barca into trouble. He made the biggest errors in LL and CL. he is responsible for nearly each loss. But it's fine, he isn't an amigo. He has zero charisma. Leave him alone!
He survived Messi's burofax. So a meteorite 😅. A joke to him.
Like I said here a few days ago, I still hope he chokes on something. That's our only chance.

It's boring here. Let's go to Leo's topic 😏 that's where the problem is 🤡

Last edited:

Zebulun

yeah he's been terrible a while now, i've no idea why we arent trying puig/Alena there, they surely cant be any worse.

sikkboy

yeah he's been terrible a while now, i've no idea why we arent trying puig/Alena there, they surely cant be any worse.

I thought, together with FdJ (Iirc) they looked fantastic in pre-season; great movement and speed of transition. Young and hungry, then boom, Alena gets shipped out, Frenkie plays second-fiddle and Ricky gets shunned. It's bizarre, if you ask me.

Messi983

Nah, I'd prefer him to play tonight and not on Saturday.

If we win today we're as good as through to the next round so we should concentrate on winning some games in La Liga.

Probably won't happen but personally I'd start Busi-Puig today and FDJ-Pjanić vs Betis.

Home of Barca Fans