Sergio Busquets

xXKonan

Barto brought in the likes of Griezmann and other expensive signings that fail to pan out.

Busi has been here for a lot longer and was considered a key piece to the team for years. Koeman was Barto's hiring but sure he has flaws but to be fair he's also a victim as well in how poorly things have been ran since he came in.

I would take casimero over this ***ch anytime

This overrated **** too slow can?t shoot can?t defend even his tall we can?t take advantage of it in corners 🤦🏻*♂️

When the team is dominate it looks like if he really playing well but in general he is average and now nothing but shit

Vilarrubi

This overrated **** too slow can?t shoot can?t defend even his tall we can?t take advantage of it in corners ����*♂️

When the team is dominate it looks like if he really playing well but in general he is average and now nothing but shit

Of course. I'd take Casemiro over Busi since 2016/17...

Katarina1

Banned

This overrated **** too slow can?t shoot can?t defend even his tall we can?t take advantage of it in corners ����*♂️

I'd take Parejo and Rakitic over Busquets

Total-Football

He only looks barely a good player when we play a dead ass team like juventus when he doesn't need to run. Any half ass lively team and his fragile marrow is immediately exposed.

khaled_a_d

Not really. If the opponent would press he would be in trouble. Juventus in the current state is the best possible team to face for Busi.

That is the key for being "bench" player, he only get playing time when the game needs him. You already know what you need to add facing the opponent

Home of Barca Fans