Sergio Busquets

wisconsincule

3 more seasons with this bum. You spend a ton of money on FDJ to play him out of position because of this guy?

It’s actually unreal. He is soooo slow and so over rated. Depressing.

khaled_a_d

It genuinely feels that he went from an underrated player to an overrated one.

Who is overrating him? managers? may be. But surely not worldwide Barca fans

May be in 17/18 season when Raki & Iniesta carried him and Barca fans were thinking he is our 2nd best player

Who is overrating him? managers? may be. But surely not worldwide Barca fans

May be in 17/18 season when Raki & Iniesta carried him and Barca fans were thinking he is our 2nd best player

I didnt like him at all from the beginning. Fucking diver... He was maybe good in a couple of seasons but I just hate him acting on the field. And last few seasons... I just cant beleave he still plays here

Catta

If you don't understand the value of Busquets, you just don't understand anything about football.

And if you really think that Busquets has any top club value left, then you don't understand anything about football.

M3ls

And if you really think that Busquets has any top club value left, then you don't understand anything about football.

I think you are an idiot who does not understand that Busquets is a system player. If there is no system then Busquets suffers. Players such as Casemiro, Rodri and others are guided by this guy's game.

Such idiots as you offered to sell Busquets and keep Toure in the team in 2010. And such idiots as you argued their position by the fact that Busquets did not have good speed.

M3ls

Busquets spends a huge amount of energy participating in the first wave of pressure, which should be done by the line of attack. And who plays in the attack? Right. Two lazy asses - Suarez and Messi.

FinBarcelonafan

I think you are an idiot who does not understand that Busquets is a system player. If there is no system then Busquets suffers. Players such as Casemiro, Rodri and others are guided by this guy's game.

Such idiots as you offered to sell Busquets and keep Toure in the team in 2010. And such idiots as you argued their position by the fact that Busquets did not have good speed.

OMG and who cant play as a "system player"? I mean if he needs 5 more to support him that he can play good - WTF? Than my friend we need more "non system" players that can make diference and not to expect from others make him support that he can play averge.

JamDav1982

Busquets style suites peak Barca and that is him at his best which he is long past.

His flaws are further exposed being in an old, leggy team.

Busquets, Suarez etc could still be decent in teams built to protect them with younger legs around them but put them in a team where Pique lacks pace, Busquets lacks pace, Mess doesnt defend, Suarez lacks pace and doesnt defend and it is all too much.

Busquets still play DM as if he is in Peps team and has not adapted. Every game he tries risky passes in midfield and gives away dangerous chances while he also tries to close down players rather than drop and protect already slow defence.

Well past his best, further exposed in old/slow team and playing DM exactly same as did under Pep bar improving his longer passing a bit.

Home of Barca Fans