Sergio Busquets

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would have subbed him on at ht for Suarez.
This could have given us more control in the center. Messi, Griezmann + Sergi Roberto and Alba runs would have been enough in offense for about 30 min in the second half. And then Fati on late to provide another spark in offense.

sickstar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLtxw6wQv4

Reminded me of how enchanting his control of te ball at the center of the field during his prime. De jong and arthur still has a lot to prove.

Player like him is the same as the big three (messi, xavi, iniesta), almost impossible to find his replacement.

Well every era has its end. Im gonna miss this man too :(

Ps: Im also a huge ac milan fan back then, mid 90s to early millenium and still, but not so much today (now second after barca). And to me, this four maestro is in the same league, if not above, milan's 5 xmas tree formation; seedorf, kaka, pirlo, gattuso and shevchenko. With both team has one in common. Character.

Last edited:

YodaMaster

As I said during the halftime on the chat: when Barca finally tries to play like Barca should play, Busquets is having a masterclass.

Dude is still the best possible DM for Barcelona. Some funny guys here decided to shit on Busquets to try and make Rakitic look good.

Note this: one is a decent midfielder, while the other is one of the GOAT DMs.

Home of Barca Fans