Sergio Busquets

Andresito

Staff member
At this point I'd rather have Rakitic than him. We need Frenkie as DM if we want to be able to have a decent buildup.

CatalinR10

dude should have either left some time ago or just accepted to be a sub , that's all.

He's getting owned by all teams in the CL .

xxxxxx

He looks scared on the ball. He got away with it when Iniesta and Xavi were here.... but you can tell he's not good enough anymore.

EdmondDantes

Good in the first half, faded a bit in the second. One or two fuck-ups on the ball as just about every outfield player for us tonight.

As I said in the match thread, our midfield disappeared after he and Arthur went off. But that was more to do with their replacements not performing at all tonight.

Givenchy

He looks scared on the ball. He got away with it when Iniesta and Xavi were here.... but you can tell he's not good enough anymore.

agree but he didnt 'get away' with anything when we had Xaviesta.. he was a truly great DM, he just doesn't work outside of that system and hes been totally exposed

one of my favourite players, really sad to watch him decline like this but i'd rather start Raki over him right now

Home of Barca Fans