Sergio Busquets

FinBarcelonafan

This guy is not good enough for CL games. Same as Suarez. They lack intensity for these games.

Not sure what's his purpose with the current team? He does nothing well or at least compared to Arthur/DeJong..

EdmondDantes

Not his best game tonight but he's still got credit in the bank.

I said Busi, Arthur & Frenkie need about 10 games to gel, and tonight was only their second match together.

Marshall D Teach

All our CL humiliations this decade, all the way back to the Bayern 7-0, have had one constant: this guy being absolute dog shit.

He was the best DM in the world in his day but that time is long past.

Sorin

Should only play against the lower half teams of la liga. He has absolutely no business playing at this level anymore.

Richard.H

His time as a top DM is done. As much as I love the guy, he is just too slow for CL football nowadays. The game is very focused on pace, physicality, and pressing now. He will get eaten alive in the KO stages.

Still very good vs the slower La Liga pace though. I have no problems with him still starting vs the Getafes and Betis’s

Another sacred cow that will continue to drag is down until he either retires or someone with ball* comes along and does the right thing.
He's useless in games where the ball is divided.
Too weak and slow to help with anything
But he's Catalan, so good luck trying to get rid of him

EdmondDantes

Credit?? ��

The guy has been a lamp post for the past three seasons at least.

1452268883755.jpg

I can't hide my bias with Busquets when he's 1/3 of my all time favourite midfield.

Poor tonight but decent vs Valencia. Valverde needs to manage his minutes to be fair, it's probably time.

Home of Barca Fans