Sergio Busquets

Sorin

One of our best players today. He intercepted every goddamn ball out there. Not to mention, when he has someone to link up with him he still has those rapid decisions which speed up the game in an instant. Also he tried more defense spliting pasess than what should be our more attacking oriented players like Rakitic and Roberto. How the fuck is this possible in a team like ours? It should not fucking happen.

Zidane82

One of his best games in a while

Busqs has been my favourite Barca player for nearly ten years ( yes even above Messi and others ) ... I did sense that he was in slight decline ( which would be understandable) BUT I’ve noticed that he’s been getting back to his absolute best in the last few games .. so pleased !!

Raketa10

Busquets: "We were not good in the first half and they were all over us. In the second we were much better and the system change helped us."

A massage to Valverde?

Arizona Scott

Very good today again, despite the misfortune of sharing the midfield with the dreaded Vidal-Rakitic duo in the first half.

Don't you mean dreaded Vidal-Rakitic-Bus midfield? It is collectively slow, no question. But Rakitic make key contributions to the goals that got us back into it. Just try a little balance.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Actually I thought he was one of our worst players today.

They are almost different names for same thing.

4-2-3-1 have wingers that often play as inside forwards with a CAM while Valverde's 4-4-2 is with two deep midfielders and two players playing a role resembling that of a wide midfielder.

The wide players in the 4-2-3-1 would be further forward and would have to contribute a lot more defensively.

It's an interesting setup, but pushes Arthur out of the starting lineup and puts a lot of emphasis on Dembele and Coutinho/Malcom to contribute more defensively by tracking back.

Home of Barca Fans