Sergio Busquets

pregra

He is still good at soledrags in tight spaces, especially when pressured. Useless otherwise. On defense he is a cone. Doesn’t matter if he reads the game brilliantly, his extreme lack of pace will stop him getting there before the ball anyway.

Cule4life

The Culest
Those giveaways ffs. Him and Rakitic can't play together. Simple as that. Can't have two turtles in MF. On the other hand he's playing too much so fatigue might be setting in already.

Might as well rotate him and Rakitic at DM. Bring back Coutinho to MF. Play Vidal more. But who am i kidding. That's not gonna happen under a robot manager.

Sorin

Just like his partner in crime Rakitic, this guy doesn't realize that he's slow as shit. The less said about his passing the better. Absolutely awful.

Laplacian

Is it still disrespectful to say he's past it like some of us did last season? Or do we still need another 10 games of these performances.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Busquets is one of the greatest Barcelona players of all-time and one of the greatest DMs of all-time, but to me he's dead man walking right now. Yes, he has some good games with nice flicks and backheels, but for quite some time now both for Spain and Barcelona he's been underwhelming and starting to look like a liability.

I'm not sure he should be a starter for too long. We need more mobility and pace in the midfield to keep up with other teams and the higher intensity football is moving towards.

El Gato

Villarato!
He's so finished :lol: His decline slope mirrors that of Raul who hogged a key spot in the team for nearly 5 years. Will be amusing to watch if he stays just as long past his peak.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Absolute horrorshow again. Went to "press" numerous times today only for a ball to be played in the space he was supposed to be in.

Home of Barca Fans